Hydroponic over watered problem?

smallseries

The small ones look like they have zink defiency the big one look like is over watered.The roots look white and also the water don't smell and its white.Probably is everything fine, but i need to be sure so i posted some pictures.More experienced people to say their opinion.
What Strain is it? 3 small Special Kush 80/20 indica Sativa The Big One Critical 2.0 Auto Indica Dominant
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Critical 2 weeks Special Kush 6 days
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 58x38x18 cm
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 20-25 don't know exactly
If Hydro, what type of Medium? hydroton clay pebbles rockwool
If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Roleadro 300W dimmable
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Lights on 24-27 Lights off 21-23
RH of Room/Cabinet? Light On 45-50 Light off 50-60
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8-6.3
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? I change the water every week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? GHE Flora Series started with 5 ml each.This week i'll put about 7 ml the in the whole tank.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 140x60x60
449858531ad81d60d161deb17f14dc9ed66ec27b527c19e006c583dbf873aeaef0ca850e.jpg

62785643fcc23059e1ae9d7c46361076efcdcd8de9dd6735fc039785ff2f818ac5cafcec.jpg
574712762059eae7929a6aa5be62ddea5721aeaedd17e58882cff03c17aad3b19bbf54fb.jpg

634920047b295e6a4eb3c7d18b855084d15eb617fac1d4c1cc720fa34828df4d10bac5f9.jpg

Things look pretty decent ... Rockwool looks really wet and that can lead to stem rot... But this early on they are very delicate but look good from here... It's hard to tell when they are that young but I say... for what it's worth.... If you are seeing growth and they are getting larger than small things like a leaf spot etc could be a drop of water on a leaf or something (sunburned it)... I don't fret... Growth.. green on the lighter side on new growth... just keep watching it.. They grow so fast at this stage so if for some reason they stop etc then worry...

:peace:

FE

On the top they looked pretty fine.But under for one night the roots turned brown.Today probably will buy BioBizz Root Juice.I don't know why i didn't take a picture to the 3rd plant which have algae on the rockwool cube.I think algae is not a big issue now and also probably will be prevented after I cover it with clay pebbles.If you have some proposal about better or cheaper liquid like Root Juice i'll be glad to hear it.Or also could be unnecessarily to buy this product.

ok there can be lots to say.. sterile/live... alot to consider for new growers.. I made tons of errors my self and am not super experienced to give great advice..

That being said... my experience with rockwool... It stays way wetter than the clay does.. or different.. Root rot is very easy to get with rockwool and I had that issue.. mostly it would not work out good. At that size I usually would just water the cube alone maybe every other day almost letting it dry out. Typically not in DWC yet... on a plate under the lights.. little tub or something... Rockwool can get a little mass of roots... I eventually when the roots where all exploding out of it drop it in DWC. By then it will drink up the cube faster and it wont be an issue (i gently remove some of the rockwool as I repotted..GENTLY..) Now I don't use RW..

To treat it.. I had good luck sterile with h202 (be gentle very very strong stuff) in the res or easier on the plants dutch masters zone...

But now i run live ... just most recently actually..

So there are lots and lots of variables...

Keep at it...

You can turn this around..

FE

Hi again everyone,

Things looking pretty good for the strains till today. :)
I break accidently a root from the Auto-flower strain and I am not sure it will be okay.It's not big root,but I read the plant could die.

Do you have any suggestions what to do ?

Hi again everyone,

Things looking pretty good for the strains till today. :)
I break accidently a root from the Auto-flower strain and I am not sure it will be okay.It's not big root,but I read the plant could die.

Do you have any suggestions what to do ?

If it was one of the smaller root masses then you will probably be ok. But either way all you can do is just watch the plant and see how it responds.. My suspicion if it has plenty of other roots.. maybe it will stunt for a couple days and just continue.
I had root rot and lost almost all the roots on several plants. Some regrew roots others died off...

Just be patient. but you will probably be ok...

FE

The main big root is good had also many others like this root(medium).I hope so all be fine.Like 1 more month and it will be ready for harvest.So big and bushy it doesnt have any space in the grow room it will be so dissapointing if the plant dies.I'll write after a week whats up does everything going fine or not. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom