Hydroponic Set up help

FreON Jawn

this has happened twice and was wondering if anyone can help me out first time growing friend and I went in on the grow locker 2.0 will be uploading photos im using a Procyon 100 LED light ive been using the 1 min one for water and 4 min off dont know if thats the best but its something ive read on here before again if I sound retarded im sorry just trying to learn the best I can any other question that could help me succeed let me know thanks everyone

You need to be more explicit on exactly what is happening.

Have your plants died? Did you get them to a certain stage and they died? Or you using clones or seeds?

And if they are near death - what symptoms do they show? Yellow leaves on the bottom? Yellow leaves on top? Lack of growth?

A set of pictures showing your set up and current condition of the plants would be ideal.

image84.jpeg
image-110.jpeg

hope theses are good enough

Get rid of the rockwool on top - by constantly pumping water into it - you are over-watering. For a seedling the size that you have - you could wet the rockwool once per day - and possibly be over-watering it still.

It also looks like you are not using any nutrients. This is possible in soil - but an invitation to disaster in DWC. Without nutrients - a seedling can make it 3 or 4 days tops. If it is in soil - there will be enough residual nutes present to get it past this period of very low nutrient usage.

If you don't want to touch the plants that you have - start another seed and once you get roots - place it into the hydroton without any rockwool. If you insist on using rockwook to get the plants started - then use a rockwool cube and ensure that the drip system is not hitting it with water constantly.

thanks man i might start up another seed and try this again thanks for the help any other tips i should look out for or learn

Back
Top Bottom