Hydroponic Setups

FuseHydro

Recirculating DWC Bubbler system. Just finished and installed into grow room. As you can see I only have the 4 foot 6 bulb grow light for the EZ CLONE and Seed starter. Until laws change I will be practicing hydroponics and learning by growing peppers...super hots! I need a light for this 4'x8' grow room for the system. Any ideas what would work well for this system? I dont wanna do any ventilation for a light so with that said...any ideas? Thanks for any help.

t-5's work well,Its what i use for the indoor veggies

light intensity is not as important,for the peppers

what kind of "super hots" are you planning??I have some Carolina reapers going,they are ugly as sin,but wozers,what HEAT.

Screenshot_2014-10-04-09-26-15.png
Screenshot_2014-10-04-09-26-25.png
Screenshot_2014-10-04-09-26-35.png

Ok so there is my setup. I did get a tek 10,000 lumens lamp for the EZ Clone freeing up the 4 foot 6 bulb for growing on the DWCB system.

Outdoormaster,has a very valid point,when the time comes the lines will need to be changed.unless you want a flood and hassle.

for right now,with the peppers,you should be ok.my indoor veggies dont have the same massive root system that a mary jane plant does
they do get big,so please make sure you watch for clogging.

root rot and flooding/leaks took me away from the system you have.
learn to brew Heisenberg tea,it helps greatly,for every plant you will have.

everything this poster has printed,is spot on 100%. follow any advice,verbatim and the rewards are yours
this tea works wonders for EVERY plant,veggies,weed,grass ,outdoor gardens

Live or Sterile? Why I choose Live

My first attempt at making this system failed due to not enough return causing the pump to be turned way down so the buckets didnt overfill. On 5 gallon buckets its hard to run one inch lines due to trying to keep the thing from leaking. The bigger the hole the bigger the concave to seal off the buckets. Ive tried lots of differnt ways. The 3 return lines are just enough for the pump to work at full speed and deliever great flow to each bucket. 2 didnt work...so she got 3. I know its not a perfect machine but this is my first time growing anything. And for the savings in cost to make vs buy...I had to try. Everything is removable in 2 bucket increments...and very easy to clean. I didnt think about clogging...hummmmmm...I will put some thought into that. Thanks for the advice. That gives me a couple of things to think about.

My first attempt at making this system failed due to not enough return causing the pump to be turned way down so the buckets didnt overfill. On 5 gallon buckets its hard to run one inch lines due to trying to keep the thing from leaking. The bigger the hole the bigger the concave to seal off the buckets. Ive tried lots of differnt ways. The 3 return lines are just enough for the pump to work at full speed and deliever great flow to each bucket. 2 didnt work...so she got 3. I know its not a perfect machine but this is my first time growing anything. And for the savings in cost to make vs buy...I had to try. Everything is removable in 2 bucket increments...and very easy to clean. I didnt think about clogging...hummmmmm...I will put some thought into that. Thanks for the advice. That gives me a couple of things to think about.

I use 2" uniseal in 5 gal buckets. I also use 3M 5200 sealant. put a small amount around the uniseal inside where it meets the bucket put your pipe in it before the sealent cures (24hr) never had a leak. I run a 4 bucket system all tied together with 2" (at the bottom) I have one 1" line comming off the farthest 2" pipes using a unseal to join them together. I use a 4 foot round 3/4" plywood base sitting on a 13" lazy susan bearing plate( bought from McMaster carr) I have disconect unions at my res for pump line and 2" return line. (I scrog) I can disconnect the unions (valves are in place to not allow the water from buckets or res) It lets spin the table to get at bottom to lolly pop and the top to tuck under the screen.

the uni-seals work,although I had troubles with them.they take a bit of strength to put together.

they sell connecters,in 2 inch on amazon,I used plumbing connecters,with enough sealant,they worked.
thread.JPG

dwc_parts.JPG

Back
Top Bottom