Hydroponic startup help

diradiumoxide

I recently ordered a superbox from supercloset and am receiving a lot of hydroponic tools for success, however I thought I'd ask the real experts what tools I need.

It comes with a TDS meter, net cups, a 4.5 liter/min air pump, a 132 gal/hour water pump, and some ph control kits. I also have one of those three-in-one hydrometer/ph/light meters that I could use. Basically, I'm wanting to know if I need any other tools that would help me out, as I have soil growing down pretty well but would like to try out hydroponics and don't want to really goof anything up. Any help would be VERY appreciated!

Growing medium will be rockwool, which I know to pre-treat. I really just want to know if there is some super important tool I should be using, like some nutrient meter or something.

Best Hydroponics Growing Mediums are Coco Coir, Hydroton or clay balls and Perlite. Looking for hydroponics tools and accessories? then I would personally suggest you to visit advanced nutrients. Hydroponics systems are best to cultivate wide varieties of vegetables and fruits anywhere including contrary conditions. You need tools like hydroponics systems (EBB & Flow Table Systems, Water Farm) Bucket System), Reservoirs, Lighting Accessories, Hydroponics Nutrients, pH Supplies, Testers pH TDS EC and Environmental Controls.

Back
Top Bottom