Hydroponic Systems

shegrowsgreen

I've been growing outdoors for years and I wanted to try growing using a hydroponic system. I don't have too much space indoors and I don't want a complicated system. I'd like to start with a unit that can hold 10-15 plants and comes assembled. I've been online looking at several options, so I would like to ask the community if they can recommend one to me?

I suggest the Ebb and Grow. Comes as a 6 or 12 planter and takes about 30 minutes to set up. Nice and easy maintaince too. The only real drawback is the cleanup when harvest is done, by then I'm so medicated I couldn't care less. :smokin:

CGs

I've been growing outdoors for years and I wanted to try growing using a hydroponic system. I don't have too much space indoors and I don't want a complicated system. I'd like to start with a unit that can hold 10-15 plants and comes assembled. I've been online looking at several options, so I would like to ask the community if they can recommend one to me?

The most non-complicated hydroponics system - not counting a pot with a wick in it that leads to a reservoir or hand-watering to waste - is a DWC (deep water culture) setup - a Rubbermaid tub with a hole (or a few holes) cut in the lid to hold pots which could be as simple as big red Solo cups with many holes drilled/melted in them and an aquarium air-pump, for example; cheap - maybe free if you have the components in the garage/basement/attic - easy to put together in less than an hour, simple to use and to let the grower learn the concepts... And it works very well.

You wouldn't want to put 10-15 plants in one, though. You could always build several if you had multiple big lights and moderate square-footage (or like to grow small plants in a SoG).

Hydroponics doesn't have to be complicated. They've been doing it for centuries with success.

Back
Top Bottom