Hydroponice indoor system (help please

deathjr420

:420:Hello this will be my first grow ever and I'm trying to avoid the first timer mistakes so my question is what do you use for your indoor growing unit and howeffective is it.. please break it down for me.

Try DWC its the easiest of the hydro and you can build them out of anything laying around the house. Just make sure you get PH up and down and a tester. If your planning on cloning buy yourself a aerogarden simplest thing to move around has the lights built in it's dam near dummy proof lol :welcome:

Honestly i would recommend for a first grow you grow with dirty dirt. Not trying to change your mind just a thought! My daddy-o uses a greentrees.com hydro system and loves it. The reason i recommend dirt is that you will be learning about nutes and how they work(or should not work!). IMO it is easier to monitor dirt and easier to bring back plants that have been shocked for whatever reason (Nute burn, deficiencies, etc). Usually when you find a problem within a hydro system, its more difficult to turn around. Again, not trying to change your mind, just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom