Hydrosoil: Bluedream & Super Skunk Auto Grow Journal 2019

Alot do it but I think they use hps I ran a 600 led 185 actually with a 1000w hps and I think It helped they was nice and sticky question would be is it to much blue with the mh if you have a hps bulb I would use it or run red only on your led to make up the difference
I'm gonna add 2 200 actual watts led with my 1000hps and se what happens my local store has a used dimmable ballast I'm gonna snatch up if they still got it when they open
My last grow I ran this same 400w mh the entire grow. Leaves never really faded and it was a blackberry kush fem. However the tri production was phenomenal!

My last grow I ran this same 400w mh the entire grow. Leaves never really faded and it was a blackberry kush fem. However the tri production was phenomenal!
Alot do it but I think they use hps I ran a 600 led 185 actually with a 1000w hps and I think It helped they was nice and sticky question would be is it to much blue with the mh if you have a hps bulb I would use it or run red only on your led to make up the difference
I'm gonna add 2 200 actual watts led with my 1000hps and se what happens my local store has a used dimmable ballast I'm gonna snatch up if they still got it when they open

Flipped to flower on Saturday. I started a new lighting regimen. I moved them away from the Hi grow 1000 watt led and added my 400 watt MH off the the side. However, I only leave the Mh on for the first 5-6 hours. After shutting it off the flower switch stays on the led for the remaining 6 hours. I’m hoping the tactic will increase my tri production with the supplemented mh and still gain the weight from the bloom switch.....

Looking for some more literature on increasing root pressure? I believe my humidity level are low which should cause the plant to pull more fluid through the xylem and not the atmosphere? They’re not showing any signs of burn or overwatering...

With a fully saturated medium I'm not sure you can increase root pressure any further. Lower EC maybe.

With a fully saturated medium I'm not sure you can increase root pressure any further. Lower EC maybe.
You’re correct, in the closed fully saturated system I won’t be able to increase the root pressure anymore. However, I know there’s as much pressure on the roots as it can possibly be. There’s at least 10lbs of soil in each pot that’s fully saturated i believe it’s under all the pressure I can force on it.

You’re correct, in the closed fully saturated system I won’t be able to increase the root pressure anymore. However, I know there’s as much pressure on the roots as it can possibly be. There’s at least 10lbs of soil in each pot that’s fully saturated i believe it’s under all the pressure I can force on it.
@TurboBucket
It’s my poor attempt at guttation! I want this so bad!

Back
Top Bottom