Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow

006346.JPG

three white widows harvested (soil),curing-6,5 oz

Sweet container choice HH! I'm diggin' the style you have! Having them packed full is even sweeter!
Congrats Bro!:bravo:
Thanks much OB i'm pretty pleased for a old country boy:smokin:

Couldn't agree more on the containers and what is in them!!!

Great job bro!!! :bravo:

:peace: my friend. Enjoy your bounty. +rep
mountain high,thanks for the reps and your kind words.hope my hempys do this well.:grinjoint:

HH

Good job, great harvest, and thanks for the journal.

+REPs!

Thanks TS,i have tried some of the first i harvested much better smoke than my first harvest.on the first harvest i flushed with final flush (pina colada),i didn"t this time (just water),even before it has cured it taste super good,o well live and learn.

HH +reps back at ya

I've wondered how much benefit those "sweetener" flush products actually provide. I've got a quart of General Hydroponics' FloraNectar around here somewhere, but it's not a flushing/adulterating agent. From their website description:

FloraNectar contains all natural raw cane sugar, molasses, malt syrup, select plant based esters, L-amino acids, organic acids, polyflavonoids, vitamins and essential minerals.

This unique blend of ingredients helps your plants regulate enzymes that trigger specific reactions involved in maintaining optimal metabolism. This allows your plants to achieve a balance between respiration and photosynthesis in high intensity growing environments where the rate of respiration can sometimes exceed the rate of photosynthesis.

As a result, FloraNectar ensures optimal metabolic rates during the flowering and fruiting phase when nitrogen levels have been reduced.

FloraNectar also promotes a sturdier plant structure during the vegetative phase when high levels of nitrogen are present.

FloraNectar fulfills the additional energy requirements of your plants throughout all phases of growth and during stressful times of transition.
So it's a completely different animal. I've not done any with/without testing but plants "seem to like it," lol.

Oh, and thanks for the REPs!

Hi HH,
Being a newbie, I started on page one! Wow! :bravo: Hope our Closet Lady will look that good soon! Got some mature female clones started for the the next grow. Looking at what you have done makes me know I will keep learning everyday. Improving my lot as I go.
Also not to far from you western mountains of NC

Thought I'd stroll over and take a look! Boy am I glad I did, what a stash! Great job my friend, you will be enjoying this for a long time!:bravo:
Brother Woods,thanks for the visit and the kind words,speaking of stash,me thinks your going to need 1 gal jars and plenty of them.:thanks::peace:

Hi HH,
Being a newbie, I started on page one! Wow! :bravo: Hope our Closet Lady will look that good soon! Got some mature female clones started for the the next grow. Looking at what you have done makes me know I will keep learning everyday. Improving my lot as I go.
Also not to far from you western mountains of NC
Tmac 12,welcome to 420,i'm sure i'll be a newbie forever.i'm headed over to check out your journal.thanks for your visit and kind words.

HH:welcome:

Uline.com carries gallon jars! 3.79 for gallon with plastic lid. A little more for metal lids!

Hmm went there and could only find shipping products like card board boxes. Found a box for canned goods. I could get them from a number of sources. Like a box of half gallon Mason Jars for 12.99 (don't remember if it was for 6 or 8 jars) Thanks for helping out Tmac! Here's some Reps for trying!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom