Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

HH Thanks for the toke! :tokin: I love that photo! You need to try and make it into an avatar.

Thanks much Tmac,i am working on some shots (trichs) thru a microscope taken with my sony cybershot on macro, see what ya'll think.
003487.JPG

I know it needs some work this is the first try.:smokin::tokin:
HH Btw that is 100x

gorgeous plants my friend. gorgeous indeed.

anytime buddy. i ordered some of those airpots to try out. i figured, they're not that expensive and if they show results, i can use them on my tomatos and peppers as well as my girls. :D

keep up the good stuff.

005437.JPG

Really nice HH!!:goodjob:
Tmac thanks for checking.:thumb:

HH

Just passing through to drool at the latest pics. :yummy:

two tokes thanks for drooling,lol

HH

hypo looking good my man hows the bubbilicious smelling, im sure there super sticky to, you wont be dissapointed with the end results . ive just started a new journal now, cant wait to get them going:goodjob:
hey langa 78,wonder how you are,the bubbilicious is absolutely my fav as of now ,will harvest real soon 90% cloudy a little amber.I'll check out your new journal.:thumb:
HH

Hey langa,i wish could help,but i am the world worst at the computer,i get my son in law to do that kind of stuff. I have seen it in the faq section,or pm Happykitty she is a moderator,i'm sure she will be glad to help.I tried to go to your new journal and didn't see it,now i know why.lol,good luck post me when you get it going,i'll follow it.
HH:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom