Hypothetical question about shipping clones from US to Canada

this is just a hypothetical question

Uh huh. In the past, I'd have typed "pull the other one - it's got bells on it" but the kids these days don't seem to get the reference.

would it be a bad idea to put cbd on the shipping label?

Yes.

Aside from that, it would also be a bad idea to attempt to ship a live plant - any live plant - to Canada from another country. If/when Candian Customs agents opened the package for inspection, it would immediately go into quarantine (assuming it wasn't destroyed outright for lack of paperwork/certificates stating what it was and that it was free from pests/pathogens).

If this strain is truly unavailable anywhere in the entire country, and is that much better than the (estimated) 2,500+ strains that a Canadian citizen can purchase in clone or seed form... then, presumably, it's worth some money. Drive it up. I suggest a fifth wheel camper setup or a motorhome (rent one if necessary), as you won't get hassled so much at the border if you're in full-on vacation camper fisher/hunter mode. Don't forget your passport, lol.

Or... you know... self the thing and throw a few thousand seeds into a used stuffed animal, resew the stitches you cut, and stuff it into a box, along with a note stating "Margaret, Bob just found Sally's Pooh Bear. I hope you can get her to sleep at night without crying now. Love, Gramma Betsy" (or something similar). Job done.

Back
Top Bottom