I’m back & I’m able to post anything about growing cannabis legally

donnyd63

I’m honestly hoping that You, My Brother And Sister Growers in The USA will Soon Be Able To Legally Grow Marijuana Just As We In Canada Can. I’m Devoted To Passing On My Video & Or Pictorial Journal Of My Crown Royal Feminized Seeds From Crop King Seeds On Our Beautiful West Coast Of Vancouver I am going to also be Helping My Room Mate Grow Her White Widow Autos Not That it matters But We Are Both still Medical Marijuana Patients & Use Marijuana For a long list of Reasons My HTD Hypertensive Disorder, Depression etc. If I had been Diagnosed as an Adolescent I might have a College or Even University Degrees Today. I’m Certain I would still be Growing Cannabis & Socially as Well as Medicinally Using it Today! I’m going to try and keep it as Short and I’m going to upload Pictures Weekly as Well as Share My Secret Soil Recipes Too. I’ve Always Loved The & If I Were able I’ve had been in every single State Well, I’d have had a Heck Of a time leaving Kentucky Blue Grass & Definitely Hawaii Folks Can Grow all Year Round In & Outdoor hands Down Have to Hang for a Few Years
Well I’m Off To Journals in Progress & Get My Journal Started Eh! Because I Am Canadian ✌️ Out.

Sincerely: Donny D. aka donnyd63 OR - DonJuanaGrow is the Username I will post my Journal under Folks.
Here on 420.com Grow Journals/Ongoing My Outdoor/Indoor Grow Of Crop Kings -
- Crown Royal Feminized & White Widow Autos Too. Sincerely: DonJuanaGrow
Don Dunham, Pleased To Be Of Service! Because I Am A Proud Eh! ✌️Out
Namaste Namaste Stay Old School & Green Hearted To Eh

image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m honestly hoping that You, My Brother And Sister Growers in The USA will Soon Be Able To Legally Grow Marijuana Just As We In Canada Can.

Hope no longer my friend! I'm growing my 12 plants too legit to quit! :thumb:

You have pics of your girlies growin, or are you just getting ready?

I’ve just put the little darlings into R/O water in the Cups into the Cabinet from Cali Eh. I’m really going to pull out all the stops here as my Dad Use To Say. I do have a couple Revolver Autos into the 3rd week Of Growth as Well as 3 Red Widow Seeds That I actually found in a 24 gram bag of said Strain @ a Dispensary Here in town. ✌️Out for now and Keep on Growin.
image.jpg

Nice start there looking great

I’ve just put the little darlings into R/O water in the Cups into the Cabinet from Cali Eh. I’m really going to pull out all the stops here as my Dad Use To Say. I do have a couple Revolver Autos into the 3rd week Of Growth as Well as 3 Red Widow Seeds That I actually found in a 24 gram bag of said Strain @ a Dispensary Here in town
image.jpg

Hope no longer my friend! I'm growing my 12 plants too legit to quit!

I’m honestly excited and Elated To Hear This way Overdue News My Brother Grower I’ve just put 5 White Widow Autos & 5 Crown Royal Feminized Seeds into paper towel to Germinate So I am quite happy About That. Finally progress into the new Millennium I can’t wait to get my Bud Harvested and
Ready for Baking & Smoking/Vaping Oh yeah Brother do you Use FoxFarm Soil it’s the Soil my Cabinet came with from California but when I tried to get it Here in I was Unable as No one sells it anywhere Here! I’ve had to get as many of The ingredients of their Ocean Forest Soil made specifically for Growing Marijuana they may even finally come out and admit that these days soon for sure. Anyhooow, I’m off to update my Journal and then :blunt: Have a great night And Stay Green:green_heart: :Namaste: :Namaste:
E4B2D4DB-FECA-4E82-A2EA-604E2881B65F.jpeg
B9B7DC9F-7F36-4E42-8E96-508F936383D7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom