I’m kinda proud of these girls

Glookies1

I’m usually not bragish, but I’m kinda proud of these gals. She’s been in flower about 65 days now, and she’s got a good 20 days to go, but she’s a fine lookin long flower Sativa.

Michigan State colors. Green and white. Lol

This batch was worth the wait. Good uniform buds all down the stalk. Rock hard too.

Zoom in on that girl, she’s naughty.

42939900-8569-465B-AB99-7B15AEBF5B6E.jpeg

I’m usually not bragish, but I’m kinda proud of these gals. She’s been in flower about 65 days now, and she’s got a good 20 days to go, but she’s a fine lookin long flower Sativa.

This batch was worth the wait. Good uniform buds all down the stalk. Rock hard too.

Beautiful.
Bill

Thank you. She’ll start looking worse now, as her fan leaves start dieing off. But those buds still have some weight to gain.
I actually love seeing the fan leaves change color. It contrasts the buds so much and just makes them shine even more.

I actually love seeing the fan leaves change color. It contrasts the buds so much and just makes them shine even more.
This strain doesn’t get pretty leaves as it fades. She hours yellow to dead and dropped pretty quick from this point in.

it’s one of the easiest plants to trim I’ve ever seen. Hardly any sugar leaf in the buds. Just one collar at the base like a strawberry

"Alright folks just make yourself at home
Have a snow cone and enjoy the show"

"Well I'm a hot shot
I'm a cool breeze
Underneath the big top
I'm the big cheese
I lay it on the line
Let it all hang
When I go least I know
I'll go with a bang

I reckon I'm living
Every kid's dream
It's a buzz its a gas
It's a real scream"

"Yeah...

Hahahahaha
Now blast off!
I said... Blast Off"

lol.... sorry it's the first thing that came to my mind. I just couldn't resist, had to go listen to it as soon as I saw da pics. Why not share.
Looks tasty!

"Alright folks just make yourself at home
Have a snow cone and enjoy the show"

"Well I'm a hot shot
I'm a cool breeze
Underneath the big top
I'm the big cheese
I lay it on the line
Let it all hang
When I go least I know
I'll go with a bang

I reckon I'm living
Every kid's dream
It's a buzz its a gas
It's a real scream"

"Yeah...

Hahahahaha
Now blast off!
I said... Blast Off"

lol.... sorry it's the first thing that came to my mind. I just couldn't resist, had to go listen to it as soon as I saw da pics. Why not share.
Looks tasty!
Thanks. It is a pretty tasty strain if you like old school earthy flavor with a hint of
“Rotten fruit”.

Beautiful!holy cow .

Back
Top Bottom