I’m New To It: But I’m True To It!

GrowDreamz

420 Member
Greetings to all the GROWERS! I’m new to it… but definitely true to it! I’m running six 5 gal buckets through RDWC in a 4x4 grow area with only a single 240w led. A six in. In-line exhaust and an open window with double screens for fresh air intake. The strain(s) are as follows; (3) G.G #4, & (3) L.A. Confidential. Both photos.
I’m open to suggestions, opinions and positive criticism. I spend the majority of my days reading and researching primarily to be among the well educated and successful growers before me. I humbly stand on the shoulders of giants!
#HappyGrowing

Welcome to 420 @GrowDreamz!

You came to the right place to hang around with a bunch of sharing and caring growers.

Happy growing!

Yep, definitely the right place to be! Your in good hands on this site, many experienced growers that are more than happy to give advice or input on anything and everything. I was on another site forum but it suddenly went down so I found my way here and couldn’t be happier. So welcome fellow grower, may your grow go well and happy smoking!

Yep, definitely the right place to be! Your in good hands on this site, many experienced growers that are more than happy to give advice or input on anything and everything. I was on another site forum but it suddenly went down so I found my way here and couldn’t be happier. So welcome fellow grower, may your grow go well and happy smoking!
Gratitude! I’ve looked at a dozen forums and this is the first one I’ve registered with. I really appreciate the responses I’ve received on just my introduction alone! So I’m confident that this is my new forum home! lol
#HappyGrowing

Greetings to all the GROWERS! I’m new to it… but definitely true to it! I’m running six 5 gal buckets through RDWC in a 4x4 grow area with only a single 240w led. A six in. In-line exhaust and an open window with double screens for fresh air intake. The strain(s) are as follows; (3) G.G #4, & (3) L.A. Confidential. Both photos.
I’m open to suggestions, opinions and positive criticism. I spend the majority of my days reading and researching primarily to be among the well educated and successful growers before me. I humbly stand on the shoulders of giants!
#HappyGrowing
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Howdy do and welcome to the friendliest forum on planet earth.
Help is always available, information is plentiful and knowledge is everywhere.
Except from me. I'm always available but my information lacks lots of knowledge :p

have fun and I wish you great success on your journey ahead.

#HappyGrowing
Welcome to the party :headbanger:

I love gg4, can’t wait to see them grow.

Back
Top Bottom