I’m new to the grow game: first one on my own

TheGreebLife

I’ve watched people for a while grow, I done my first one a few years ago, planted seeds, watered and just let go wild.. so after a few times of me watching people, I got the jist of things (just about lol).. I was given a plant (strawberry lemonade) just before I was going o holiday and it was in OK shape.. cut a long story short, I set up the the space and my friend who supposed to look after it “ forgot about it “.. so it was in darkness for 14 days siting in wet coco.. so I got back and I saw damp and what not.. I brought I back to life and this what’s it like now.. it’ll be the end of 3 weeks since I flipped them onto 12/12.. on wday (25/09/19).. first time I actually manipulated a plant to fit my space.. I don’t have no pictures from what it looked like, but put it this way, it looked dead.. this what it looks like now.. any advice or tips are all welcome cause I’m not sure if the plants behind than what it should be knowing there isn’t really a time frame when it comes to growing cause of all the factors that could come into play.... by the way the leave look yellow cause of the angle but the leaves are all green) the picture was from this evening around 8pm.

FYI first time on this site and my name supposed to say (the green life )

Attachments

• EE697A7F-F896-4212-BA44-B1CBE92BF89D.jpeg
    EE697A7F-F896-4212-BA44-B1CBE92BF89D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Here’s some like to help get you started.

Just stopping bye to welcome you to the forum. :welcome:
Wow, 14 days of darkness, you better find a different babysitter, but she looks good now.
Great save Greenlife. :thumb:

Welcome Greenlife and nice save, coco does take forever to completely dry out that probably prolonged its life too.
Toss up that journal so we can see how this fighter finishes up!

Happy growing!

Welcome @TheGreebLife, plant looks awesome! Two things come to mind:

1) Pot plants are kinda hard to kill
2) I think the typo is your moniker is way cooler than the original!

CHeers mate, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom