I accidently broke one of my top branches on my plant! Can it be taped?

yes tape will work just in a few days be sure to remove it.

Huuu thank you! I thought my baby was gunna lose one of her top branches ... but yeah I taped it this morning and came back from school and the branch is still nice and green, no signs of it dying! Should I take the tape off in about a week or just check it everyday untill the grey/healing up part is green again? And will she knuckle up like the rest of the branches i've bent? This one was just a little too much of a bend lol

You can also use a stick to hold the broken part, just put it where the branch broke and put some tape around it so it holds the broken parts still (so it heals faster)

Tape works but it can be a bitch to take off without re breaking it having to use a knife. I did too lol. Had a leg break on a table and 10 girls went for a ride. Popsicle sticks and twine works well and light antics swears by Velcro because he had mold issues with tape before. I didn't notice on mine but I might as well spread the info. Hope she mends well, they r resilient. Seaweed or liquid kelp helps with stress btw.

Tape works but it can be a bitch to take off without re breaking it having to use a knife. I did too lol. Had a leg break on a table and 10 girls went for a ride. Popsicle sticks and twine works well and light antics swears by Velcro because he had mold issues with tape before. I didn't notice on mine but I might as well spread the info. Hope she mends well, they r resilient. Seaweed or liquid kelp helps with stress btw.

What would I do with the sea weed or liquid kelp, spread it around my bbg, or take a piece of seaweed and wrap it around where she broke?

Sorry for the confusion I meant liquid kelp. Many hydro stores and local gardening centers carry it. It can be used as a Foliar spray or with waterings. I don't recommend the stuff from the ocean unless u intend too wash thoroughly and ferment , purée , strain.

cool, Im gunna make a trip to the hardware store later this week, I currently need to get liquid kelp, more lamps, cfl light bulbs, and more testing strips for ph... well hopefully thats it...

Thanks for your input!!!

Back
Top Bottom