I am a noob that needs some help!

Uneverknow

Hello for the first time guys and girls. I have a problem and help is needed from anyone who knows.
I am growing in CoCo in a Wilma 8 pot 11 ltr v2 system. This is in a 1.2 tent. I am using the Blue feeders has I was told to use them as a hydro in coco hmm not sure now.
My PH is 6
My EC was 2 before my EC meter arrived now it's 1
I am using a CFL 120 watt grow bulb
My temp is 24 C with 54% humidity
My clones have been in a week
Within the first week I used Sensi grow A & B with voodoo Juice I put it at half dose in 40ltrs then day by day my EC climbed and so did the PH but now I have levelled it to 6 PH and 1.0 EC I had to take out half and replace half with fresh PH 5.5 water
Now I stopped feeding them so much, before I was feeding every hour for 15 mins I have reduced it to twice a day since I noticed a claw and I think nute burn. Can someone give me some help please or the best guidance.
WP_20141003_14_34_57_Pro.jpg
WP_20141003_14_34_49_Pro.jpg
WP_20141003_14_34_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20141003_14_35_31_Pro.jpg
WP_20141003_14_35_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20141003_14_35_58_Pro.jpg

Looking at the last pic it seems as tho she is under fed, as it shows signs of drawing nitrogen out of the leaves for energy.are you still feeding twice a day?

i would keep your ph between 6 and 6.5 for coco. whilst coco is a hydroponic medium ...it is not inert like clay balls or rockwool,perlite etc
it is a natural product that does break down and add to your ppm. in my experience it is better to treat it like a soil mix and keep the ph slightly higher than true hydro ph.
the yellow one looks like it cannot uptake nutrients, fresh ph adjusted water only for a few days then back to .8 EC and go from there.
i agree with budnoob you probably need a lot more lumens in there mate:)

Thank you, thank you. The yellow one doesn't look yellow under normal light its a vibrant green but the one with the deformation is the one i got concerned about. I was trying to do a CFL grow then a HPS flower but i am unsure now. But I still have a claw on some leaves on some plants this is what started me to ask for help.

you start with a slightly over-fertilization to come down with an under fert all mixed with a little overwatering. The environment look poor in light and air

Back
Top Bottom