I am G-Dog

G-Dog

Hello to all, you can call me G-Dog

I have a dog and his name is Guiness. I guess I should be called G-dog's dad.

I will be one of your more seasoned members, someone that has been part of this fight since the 70s. I do not smoke weed constantly or for anything medical, but I feel the pressure lately to get a medical card and avoid arrest.

I have been part of other MJ communities and a silent member to this one for some time now. I decided just today to become a more active member of this community. I hope I can fit in with you guys.

:peacetwo:

Hi G-Dog, :welcome: officially to 420Magazine.
:thanks: for taking the plunge. :grinjoint:
You know we are friendly and informative.
I applaud you for getting a MMJ card. :bravo:
Glad you joined us and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. You'll find many others here from the 70s. .

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

hi g-dog
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax and enjoy.

glad to have another seasoned grower to help out.. some great threads to look at,, or to refer others to that may need a bit of a hand..

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

can't wait to see your little ones :) :goodluck:
:peace: and see ya around the forums

Back
Top Bottom