I am looking for some LED lights

noobnoob

I want to buy some led lights for my set up i want about 200-300 watts. I dont know if i have to look for the output or the consuming watts.
I am looking on amazon uk and i have read good things about marshydro(not sure if i can post brands) .Right now i am using 150w led basic cheap lights from a small shop near me , any recommendations ?
How can i calculate PAR?

I want to buy some led lights for my set up i want about 200-300 watts. I dont know if i have to look for the output or the consuming watts.
I am looking on amazon uk and i have read good things about marshydro(not sure if i can post brands) .Right now i am using 150w led basic cheap lights from a small shop near me , any recommendations ?
How can i calculate PAR?
Mars-Hydro is one of our sponsors here. I use 5 of their lights myself and love them. A fair amount of members use them as well. @SmokeSara is our Mars-Hydro rep here. I am sure she can help with any questions you have. I run the TS-1000, 2x TSL-2000, SP-250 and the TS-3000.

Being that you are in UK though.....give it a little for other members to come along. We have a worldwide member basis here so I am sure one from your area can help you get what you are looking for.

Hi @noobnoob , Mars Hydro Here.

SP250, TSL2000 and TSW2000 can meet your requirement. we have warehouse in UK, fast shipping with 3-5 days. We are sponsor here, the special coupon code ‘420MAGAZINE’ will help you get discount on Mars Hydro Official website: www.mars-hydro.com

What's the size of your grow area?

Two things that would really help with a recommendation is what size grow area for light and is it for veg or flower or for both?

It helps with two things, one the power range needed and two the style of light to work the best. Here is a link that will match your size very close.

Now with LED's your looking for draw power aka true wall watts. On that link I sent click on the SP 150 and scroll way down until you see power consumption that is true draw watts.Think of it like car amps using PEP and RMS rated. A lot of companies especially cheap amazon,ebay brands will say 1000watts that is pep crap rating some will show draw that is what your looking for also the shape of light can give different coverage's. Most decent companies will show true wall watts on there lights. Hope some of that info helps take care

How can i calculate PAR?
Hi try Manchester hydro on eBay brilliant quality lights fast delivery .

Back
Top Bottom