I am making charas use some wild seeded buds

15356907358618298539125029085145.jpg

首先,应该彻底清除所有大叶子。

15356908517522897539771063144855.jpg
We must remove useless blades. If not removed, they are garbage hash.

[QUOTE =“TheFertilizer,帖子:4122880,成员:230931”]嗨这看起来很有趣。我希望你能上传更多图片。[/ QUOTE]
是,thank you

I am new to this area but, how are you going to make Hash from that? It doesn't look like there are any trichomes on that material to harvest?

Anyone ever see that Vice documentary with the guys from Green House Seed co? They go all over the world looking for land races and they go to Jamaica in one episode. They meet up with some rastas living in the mountains and those dudes make charas by roughin up live plants and then scraping their hands with hot knives.

Made me want to throw up thinking about smoking hash mixed with a bunch of exfoliated skin from some old dude's hands, but hey to each their own. I'm hoping that's not the type of charas you're planning to make....

Anyone ever see that Vice documentary with the guys from Green House Seed co? They go all over the world looking for land races and they go to Jamaica in one episode. They meet up with some rastas living in the mountains and those dudes make charas by roughin up live plants and then scraping their hands with hot knives.

Made me want to throw up thinking about smoking hash mixed with a bunch of exfoliated skin from some old dude's hands, but hey to each their own. I'm hoping that's not the type of charas you're planning to make....
Yeah, seen quite a few docs like that. Some makers mash and work it with their hands also, even when extracted using screen or silk..etc. I thought the same thing, alot of dirt, debris and dead skin in that. Not all that much quality control or contamination prevention in those methods.

Smoking burning flesh? Not for me!

A little extra protein never hurt no one. At least they cook it!

Besides, there are much much worse things that can get in your meds.

Back
Top Bottom