I am still waiting for the day....

wayzer

where I can walk into a 7-11 .

(Guy behind the register):"Yes what would you like?"

(Me): Ya ill take a gram of some california chronic and gimme an eight of some blueburry kush.

(Guy behind register): Okay thatll be $25.43

(Me): Thanks.

Wow what a dream :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep dreamin'

Move to Amsterdam.

that would be the greatest day in my life. if they legalized it, thats probably the price it would be. that really could happen one day.

I would grow my own and pay the tax on it. I don't see the problem with every body growing their own bud Methical, I think it would be better off that way. I say if they leagalize they should leave buisnesses out of it so it doesn't end up like the tobacco or alcohaul industry. Just pay ever year for a license to grow your own.

Methical said:
Honestly if they legalized it things would not be as good as they are now. Everyone and their mother would decided to grow and you would have some shaky product floating around. Plus the government would tax the hell out of it.

That makes no sense. If everybody grew there would be more weed overall. There would be more good weed and more bad weed which is a good thing because the more product there is the less the demand so the cheaper it will be. And the gov. couldnt tax it enough to drive the price up higher than it is now. It's just a plant.

I'm still waiting for the day of:
walk into a seven eleven and...

"yes, how you doing today sir?"

"great, I'll take a pack of NL and a pack of Kali Mist"

"here you go, that'll be $10.95"

insted if cigarettes, just 20 perfectly rolled joints in a pack. Now that would be awesome.

yeah but most hash bars try to grow the best weed on the face of this earth. And some do... so homegrown would be good but you're not getting the best.

I dont mind a hefty tax, the government has the right to tax us & id prefer to have my money going to road projects,schooling,medicaide & that stuff instead of violent gangs & shit. However they DONT have the right to prohibit a substance that people choose to use in a consentual act. Id like to see the day when i get questioned by a cop or just talking to one & pull out a joint & just smoke it as we talk.

Methical said:
Honestly if they legalized it things would not be as good as they are now. Everyone and their mother would decided to grow and you would have some shaky product floating around. Plus the government would tax the hell out of it.
Even with those taxes the prices wouldn't be as bad as the black market prices...
And yeah, I wouldn't even buy, I would grow and pay the government my growing tax.

happytoker said:
Id like to see the day when i get questioned by a cop or just talking to one & pull out a joint & just smoke it as we talk.

That would be great, wouldn't it? Even so, the only time I'm talking to the police is when they have me pulled over and searching the car. I doubt we could light up while driving, so that scene would be a rare occurance for me, lol!

sohazed said:
it is just a plant but the government would probably raise the prices even higher than they are today
Probably not. What are you basing this on?
All of this is conjecture.

All I know is that gangs are a big problem in California and legalizing weed would cut off their finances thus ending gang warfare. This one reason ALONE should be enough to legalize this harmless plant.

Yeah, but I'm sure it wouldn't end it completely.
But you are correct, making weed legal would eliminate a large source of capital for gangs.

In the sixties we knew that as soon as our generation reached twenty one, the legal voting age at the time, we would make marijuana legal. It didn't happen, hippies grew up and became responsible. They joined corporate America and weed was no longer cool, it was a threat to their kids. A lot of kids today will also grow up and marijuana will no longer be important to them. They will join corporate America and pot will be just a youthful indiscretion. Don't count on pot being legal in the near future.

tommysmokes said:
In the sixties we knew that as soon as our generation reached twenty one, the legal voting age at the time, we would make marijuana legal. It didn't happen, hippies grew up and became responsible. They joined corporate America and weed was no longer cool, it was a threat to their kids. A lot of kids today will also grow up and marijuana will no longer be important to them. They will join corporate America and pot will be just a youthful indiscretion. Don't count on pot being legal in the near future.
This is true, but the reactionary stage has just begun to phase out. Even though conservativism seems rampant, it is high time for the pendulum to swing back.
Maybe on this undulation, we will succeed on making weed legal.

(A true republican wouldn't want the government interfering with people's personal lives. Of course, those kinds of republicans don't exist anymore...)

Very true, reagan said something like that as his reasoning for running, yet he escalated the war on drugs to new hieghts.

Back
Top Bottom