I am the savior of the stories section

frankenberry

Ok so me and my friends used to always party at one of my friend's (just happens to be MatchMe on this site) house like every weekend sophomore year in high school. So anyways we pissed this girl (hella bitch) off somehow and she told us that she was going to call the cops the next time there were people at MatchMe's house. eE stipidly didn't take this threat seriously and were there the next weekend drinking and smoking as usual. We were all out around a bonfire in his back yard drinking some brew and smoking some blunts and having a damn good time until the pigs show up. At this point I am so incrdibly fucked up that I have absolutley no idea what is going on. Almost everybody took off and got away including one of my friends who was carried over another friend's shoulder down the street. I however was not so lucky and was caught along with MatchMe. The pigs then began to ask us questions.

"So who else was here."-Pig
"Nobody, just us."-me and MatchMe
"So you drank 3 cases of beer between the 2 of you?"-Pig
"Yes sir."-me and MatchMe

anyways we both ended up blowing about .18 and getting minor consumptions and one girl came back for some reason and got busted even tho she had only had one beer. Luckily did not have weed on us. Then the girl who called the cops denied making the call after she had said she was going to the week before. We know longer party at MatchMe's house.

sorry if that story sucked and i wasted your time. I just wanted to post a story and could think of nothing better.

that sux man i fuckin hate narcs they ruin everyones good time but mabey you deserved it idk why she called the cops but she could have gotten u into some serious trouble and i highly dought u deserved that lol at least you got out ok man

you had a bonfire were drinking beers and smoking blunt..hmm i wonder why someone would call the cops..

ahhahahahahaahhaha thats great i bet the cops were liek wow your not an idiot ahha

Back
Top Bottom