I am totally new at this growing outdoor!

420GoddessxX

Hi my name is Erika and I am from Nor Cal but I live in Central Texas for now. I'm doing my first outside grow, I did a indoor grow a couple years ago with my dad and we had got the clones from a friend who was about to toss them and start over since he didn't want to deal with the issue ( spider mites) and we said we would take them and see what we could do. I ended up researching and finding a local orchard that just happened to sell these other type of mite that specifically ate the spider mite and then they die as well. So we fixed the problem needless to say and the 20 or so plants yielded nice for us. They were silver haze. The grow I'm attempting outside right now is from 2 bag seeds I found in some killer bud and I already have a container garden in the back yard and I already had supplies in terms of soil and pots. So I have been looking around the internet and came across this forum and I love it there is so much information and I'm hoping to gain some insight and be able to produce a nice yield if possible. Already the progress has blown me away with these seeds I didn't ever think they would be where they are right now. I'm like a proud parent watching my kid grow .
420-magazine-mobile1848954951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1206891128.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1915598894.jpg

420-magazine-mobile601326489.jpg

Yo! Have you started a journal yet??!! I'm here!! Lets ride!
No I was definitely looking into it. I mean I have one I've been vaguely jotting down in my notebook along with notes on my other garden plants. Luckily I kept dates pretty good and any physical signs of deficiencies but I used the term vaguely for a reason lol. Now that I'm reading more journals on here and seeing how it's in my best interest if I just get specific on my note taking.

Back
Top Bottom