I am using a LED and need a little help

Bob Ross

So the led has growth and bloom.. But my question is my plants are in flower now. Do i switch to just bloom or do i do both at the same time? Thanks!

So the led has growth and bloom.. But my question is my plants are in flower now. Do i switch to just bloom or do i do both at the same time? Thanks!

I just read in another thread...the 1 switch (veg) and 2 switchs on for Flowering.

On all top led lights that have the veg and bloom switch's. They are a full spectrum and always have to have veg light on. The fans only turn on with veg switch is the main reason. The bloom switch is a red spectrum boost of light only. Fans do not turn on with bloom switch on only and light will over heat and will stop working. The main reason the light has the switch for bloom is to keep plants from stretching in veg witch happens when you have to much red spectrum light in veg. It also saves you money in veg mode not having it at full power as well.

thanks guys!!! Had it that way. Just wanted to make sure first time grow and first time LED lol so trying to make sure i got everything in order. Starting my germ for next grow now cant wait to see these babies got few new strains to try out!

thanks guys!!! Had it that way. Just wanted to make sure first time grow and first time LED lol so trying to make sure i got everything in order. Starting my germ for next grow now cant wait to see these babies got few new strains to try out!
Start a journal so we can watch too.

Start a journal so we can watch too.

I will do. Got my own book for journal and can use my roomies camera to take pictures which is awesome. shes got a really good camera compared to a phone lol. Soon as i finish setting up my closet better i shall do so. Currently in the rebuild stages of my grow room. Realized i have light leakage!!! So need to fix that which shouldnt be to hard. Only other thing i need to get is PH scale. My own fault of not getting one the first time. But will have it for this next grow. Thanks guys a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom