I Believe Growing Pot Is A Religious Experience

I might as well throw my opinion in here since I pretty much live on these forums now lol.

I'm not a religious person myself. I was raised catholic, but made the choice later in life to identify as Atheist. But that's not why I came here, and we won't debate religion. I'm all about live and let live. We all have the freedom to choose what we believe in. I respect the fact that you've all made a decision to believe, and I'd happily share a smoke with any one of you folks.

For me, whether growing is a religious experience, a spiritual experience, or just an enjoyable experience, it brings us all together. What we believe in, our religion, race, nationality, none of it matters. We're all enjoying something pure and natural, we're sharing information, we share ideas, and really, we share a piece of our lives with each other. There's a lot of love, and caring here, and whether you believe in God (who definitely wanted us to love one another!) Or if you have chosen not to, We can all live in a happier and more peaceful world together, all because of one simple plant.

:Namaste:

I can and always respect other peoples beliefs. I feel respect is a quality this world needs more then ever now. U can lose everything but never ever lose respect. It defines you as a person. I stopped studying to be a minister because I have mydoubts about a lot of things and questions that can't be answers.

I know for myself, that its all too real.. If you have seen that movie heaven is for real, well, I can say firsthand well before that boy had his experience, that I had a NDE from a massive seizure and 3 subdural hematomas.. I don't like to talk about it as its very hard to do.. But I can say it is very much like that movie, but 1210291029120129102192121291 better than the movie... The hardest thing is having to come back, but it brightens your day when you look up and give grace knowing im working hard to go back.. Thank You Lord! and I too will be growing some of his medicine as its the only thing that truly helps my epilepsy...

He gives me a plant that can help with so much when the pharmas were killing me... TY Lord!

Bless You All!

Word "Religious" is a negative word, "Faith" or "Belief" is the right word to use.

From 1999. as EU, NATO and USA bombarded us (Serbia the cradle of humanity) with uranium bombs (and I think there was also somewhat else that influenced Mind and Psyche) I was literary a walking Zombie. Okay, there was also influence of Sin that I commited by falling in love with my friends girlfriend, and I was constant on Ganja, that all resulted in very hard and heavy Psychotic and Soul state, from what I'm recovering now in 2014. and didn't yet recover. It was hell state, and I would not wish that to the gruesomest enemy.
I'm drinking red wine now, and lost the sense of what I want to talk about lol... But yeah I want to tell that there are many false religions, the most near to truth is Christian Orthodoxy, so it's the ONLY Truth there is. There are Orthodox Christian Elders, wise old men, and you should listen to them.

Ah now I know what I was talking about lol, yeah, I had hard states of depression, megalomania, anxiety etc, all you can think of, and when I started to grow Ganja i had much relief, growing ganja plants almost cured me and took away big deal of anxiety and crap, Growing brings me happiness!:Namaste:

The 9-11 site has a cross made from the buildings that fell. Some a atheist find it offensive. It is only a symbol to us Christians. To the atheist it is just a piece of steel but yet that get offended by it. Why? If it means nothing to them then why get up set about it? I my self believe do not want to upset anyone but why infringe on what someone believes because of what we believe. Live and let live is what the world should be doing. I know that the bible says Val shalt not judge"Matthew verse 1 chapter 1"... But regardless of that. The world is a bad place because every one does it. It is human nature. man is inherently evil. Its a choice all of us make. The point is do as u want but have respect for each other and the world will be a better place. That is why I smoke. It gives me tolerance and patience with the world around me.

The 9-11 site has a cross made from the buildings that fell. Some a atheist find it offensive. It is only a symbol to us Christians. To the atheist it is just a piece of steel but yet that get offended by it. Why? If it means nothing to them then why get up set about it? I my self believe do not want to upset anyone but why infringe on what someone believes because of what we believe. Live and let live is what the world should be doing. I know that the bible says Val shalt not judge"Matthew verse 1 chapter 1"... But regardless of that. The world is a bad place because every one does it. It is human nature. man is inherently evil. Its a choice all of us make. The point is do as u want but have respect for each other and the world will be a better place. That is why I smoke. It gives me tolerance and patience with the world around me.

You said that really well.. I had an NDE thread up, and was just trying to explain my experience.. I was trying to use other NDE experiences as an example when Skeletony comes in and demands I pull God from my Pocket and produce him.. Or better yet, tell Skeletony what he said and so on so foth.. And then in turns tries to educate me on religion.. Really?

seriously its people like that, that make me hate the interweb, I would much rather have a face to face debate, things are hard to get across a keyboard, especially when I only have use of one good hand.

If skeletony were to say that to my face, even as a Christian, I would have probably given him his very own NDE experience so he could then come back and tell me all about it, Lord knows how I miss using my MMA skills..

But like you said I will have tolerance and patience and I will ask the Lord to be present when Skeletony comes home :high-five:

Hi guys I'm new to this forum is like to get to know others who practice spirituality and their techniques with using cannabis for spiritual enlightenment. I have been growing for a while and I do see it as a natural medicine not only MEDICAL but the love we all share with the experience this wonderful plant! Introduce your self and feel free to message me I'd love to talk to you guys! Have a great day guys.

Back
Top Bottom