I cant believe I passed my drug test

lebronj23

Ok so here it is, I can't guarantee this will work for you since we are all different but I passed my drug test after exactly seven. That's right SEVEN days of smoking pot.
No I did not use someone's urine and no I didn't use some fancy detox kit.
Just some general info I'm a pretty tall guy 6' 2" and weigh in at 175
I smoked fairly regularly previous to this drug test, at least twice a week.
It didn't hurt that I'm a very active person already and I was already hitting the gym when I found out I had 24 hours to take my drug test. Luckily I was able to postpone it for 6 days, which turned into 7 overall days without smoking pot. This was a pre-employment piss test, and I assume they used the 50 ng cutoff.
Anyway this is the technique that I used, and it worked for me.
As soon as I found out, I stopped smoking obviously.
And it's true what you've heard out there.
WATER AND EXERCISE.
There's no secret potion, no magic, it's simple
I worked out like a madman. I continued my regular weightlifting routine, and added some sweaty cardio.
Try the stairstepper, or some HIIT (look it up if you don't already know what it means) sprints on the treadmill.
I did this for the first four days.
I also sat in the sauna for about ten minutes after each workout to sweat some more.
I ate really healthy the first four days also and drank and ate more protein than usual
Try to eat high fiber meals too, they help cleanse you out.
Remember that THC is stored in FAT, so you're gonna want to burn as much as possible
Next thing was HYDRATION.
If you don't already have some creatine get some. Luckily for me I'm in the gym 24/7 so I had some in hand. It's cheap, it's like $20 for a decent tub.
What it does is it pretty much sucks up the water in your body and also ensures that when you take the test your creatine levels are normal.
I should also say that I already drink a shit ton of water, so I just had to drink more.
IF you really wanna pass you're gonna be pissing a lot lol
It's gonna help get all that THC out
But seriously get at least 1-2 gallons daily in the days leading up to the drug test.
THE NEXT THREE DAYS: so say my drug test was Friday (which it was), on Wednesday night you switch up your whole routine.
So you've burnt as much fat as possible, now you want your body to stop breaking down the THC containing lipids, and start a new fatty layer.
This part was actually pretty fun :thumb:
Starting on Wednesday night, I started eating whatever the FUCK I wanted. I ate so much junk food the next three days. It was awesome haha.
And I also STOPPED working out. You want your body to start holding on to the fat not release it through your urine.
I was still eating high protein meals, but they were also high fat. Things like peanut butter, and protein shakes and cinnamon rolls lol, anything high in fat was being devoured :love:
So that about covers it, oh one more thing, buy a multivitamin and take one every day, especially the morning of your test.
Don't ask why just do it.
Ah and on the morning of the test. Mine was at like 12:30 this is what I did
I woke up and had a small meal, which was oatmeal and apple and took my multi and THAT's IT
I didn't eat anything else till after my test.
I drank a shit ton of water, and around 2 hours or so before the test I drank a Gatorade and took some creatine to ensure my piss wouldn't come out diluted.
So if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Good luck!
:420::thanks::peace::high-five:

Good job. Thats the basic method for trying to get clean before a UA. The creatine and vitamin b help the urine pass the creatine test and the color test, sometimes if you drink as much fluids as you did you can still fail the ph test though so for most people I recommend 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test. A sports drink like gatorade will help pass the ph test.

Agreed, I did as much research and used my own common sense prior to the test and if you're gonna be drinking as much water as I did, the creatine, and vitamins, combined with the Gatorade will ensure your piss won't be diluted or come out too clear, though I wasn't too worried about the color because I piss pretty clear regularly anyway lol
So best of luck to everyone out there. You can do it!

Ok so here it is, I can't guarantee this will work for you since we are all different but I passed my drug test after exactly seven. That's right SEVEN days of smoking pot.
No I did not use someone's urine and no I didn't use some fancy detox kit.
Just some general info I'm a pretty tall guy 6' 2" and weigh in at 175
I smoked fairly regularly previous to this drug test, at least twice a week.
It didn't hurt that I'm a very active person already and I was already hitting the gym when I found out I had 24 hours to take my drug test. Luckily I was able to postpone it for 6 days, which turned into 7 overall days without smoking pot. This was a pre-employment piss test, and I assume they used the 50 ng cutoff.
Anyway this is the technique that I used, and it worked for me.
As soon as I found out, I stopped smoking obviously.
And it's true what you've heard out there.
WATER AND EXERCISE.
There's no secret potion, no magic, it's simple
I worked out like a madman. I continued my regular weightlifting routine, and added some sweaty cardio.
Try the stairstepper, or some HIIT (look it up if you don't already know what it means) sprints on the treadmill.
I did this for the first four days.
I also sat in the sauna for about ten minutes after each workout to sweat some more.
I ate really healthy the first four days also and drank and ate more protein than usual
Try to eat high fiber meals too, they help cleanse you out.
Remember that THC is stored in FAT, so you're gonna want to burn as much as possible
Next thing was HYDRATION.
If you don't already have some creatine get some. Luckily for me I'm in the gym 24/7 so I had some in hand. It's cheap, it's like $20 for a decent tub.
What it does is it pretty much sucks up the water in your body and also ensures that when you take the test your creatine levels are normal.
I should also say that I already drink a shit ton of water, so I just had to drink more.
IF you really wanna pass you're gonna be pissing a lot lol
It's gonna help get all that THC out
But seriously get at least 1-2 gallons daily in the days leading up to the drug test.
THE NEXT THREE DAYS: so say my drug test was Friday (which it was), on Wednesday night you switch up your whole routine.
So you've burnt as much fat as possible, now you want your body to stop breaking down the THC containing lipids, and start a new fatty layer.
This part was actually pretty fun :thumb:
Starting on Wednesday night, I started eating whatever the FUCK I wanted. I ate so much junk food the next three days. It was awesome haha.
And I also STOPPED working out. You want your body to start holding on to the fat not release it through your urine.
I was still eating high protein meals, but they were also high fat. Things like peanut butter, and protein shakes and cinnamon rolls lol, anything high in fat was being devoured :love:
So that about covers it, oh one more thing, buy a multivitamin and take one every day, especially the morning of your test.
Don't ask why just do it.
Ah and on the morning of the test. Mine was at like 12:30 this is what I did
I woke up and had a small meal, which was oatmeal and apple and took my multi and THAT's IT
I didn't eat anything else till after my test.
I drank a shit ton of water, and around 2 hours or so before the test I drank a Gatorade and took some creatine to ensure my piss wouldn't come out diluted.
So if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Good luck!
:420::thanks::peace::high-five:
They probably mixed it with someone who does not do drugs and they probably just lost their jobs. But congrats you have yours !!! Been there before haaa

Back
Top Bottom