I cant figure this out, opinions?

AMGrows

so here is a picture of a leaf i cut off about 6 hours ago cause i was tired of seeing it
0613142318.jpg

and here's a picture of what the rest of the plant looks like besides this one leaf
IMG954466.jpg

maybe nitrogen deficiency but i feel like it wouldnt be just one leaf....?

maybe the greenhouse had a very small amount of water pooled on it and the sun glared through the water and sun-bleached it?

Dinafem Cheese

It is light bleaching. You don't have nitrogen deficiency. Leaves would yellow from the bottom, oldest leaves, and work its way up. You are seeing the first signs of magnesium deficiency. Add a teaspoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water. Water with that once, and see if they are not super green in 3-4 days.

Also, if you can, go to the store, even Walmart should have this, and buy wormcastings with added iron. Top dress your plants with that before watering as well.

Another great thing to use to help fill in micronutrients is liquid seaweed.

However, just the Epsom salts should green them right up. That is how my plants look at first sign of magnesium deficiency.

The leaf I cut off looks extra bad and crappy green cause I took it with my crappy flip phone instead of my iPad like the full plant picture was taken with

And I use Epsom salt once a month already, use the fox farm trio as well as floranova grow, both of those lines of nutes have earthworm castings and bat guano in them, the bleached leaf was my only leaf problem, the rest is nice green with no discoloration or spots at all

I don't either KingJohnC, I look at my plant once a day and I immediately notice if anything is wrong, and I would notice magnesium def. from 30 feet away

When my plants start to get much lighter green in the center of the leaves like your plant, I feed more epsom salts and that goes away. If not, I use iron, and liquid seaweed, then it goes away.

That is just my experience so far. My SSH started to show the lighter green in the center of the leaves like your picture, so I treated by feeding with epsom salts and iron.

my plants always have lighter green color for new growth until they open up and collect there fair share of chlorophyll

i was talking about one leaf 2 days ago, i was just getting a second opinion to make me feel better honestly lol

Back
Top Bottom