I come from a land downunder

groover

Hi Groovers, I am a 37 yr old guy living about an hours drive just nth of Sydney, Australia. I have been a daily smoker for almost 20 yrs and have just started vaporizing(totally different to smoking cones).
Cones to us are what you guys nth of the equator call bowls. I am a keen guitarist and like all kinds o music. I am currently
building a small grow cab/room. I plan on starting a journal when I get it all
sorted out. I have done a bit o growin over the years both indoor hydro and
outdoor organic. The biggest grow to date was about a 150 plant guerilla grow in far nth Queensland but my grow mate lost the plot joined the Jehovah's Witness and dobbed himself in to the local oinkers. I high tailed it outta there with a backpack full of wet bud which dried to just under a pound. I have also made a bit of bubble over the years and plan to do so again when i get a decent amount of cabbage and a new set of bubble bags.
I guess thats me introduced. Does anyone else smoke while their vape heats up or am i just a potpig.:peace::bong::bong::bong:

Thank y'all for the southern hospitality.
I visited Mephis in 1987. We drove from LA.
I miss the breakfasts. No grits or biscuits
here in OZ. lol

Hi groover:welcome:
Mate I would love to see you start a grow and journal.
Sounds like you know what your doing and would let us here at 420 get yet another way to grow and enjoy our favorite plant. :ganjamon:
Hope to see you around the forms. :surf:

groover! Nice to have you aboard! Seems you will make a great addition to the 420! Hope to hear more from you. Thank you for the nice Introduction:goodjob:. You will find many people here from Australia like yourself! So Jump right in and make yourself at home. We all will be looking for you in the Forums. :welcome: :peace:

Thanks Groovers. The warm welcome sure is appreciated.
I think i've found a good bunch and cant wait to get to
know all you guys and gals a bit better.:thanks::passitleft::grinjoint:

Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover.

Also, welcome. ;)

Back
Top Bottom