I could use some advice

George Mc

Hello 420, I'm growing six plants they are 87 days old from Sprout and 47 days in flower. I'm growing in Fox Farm ocean forest soil with 20% perlite added. I feed using Fox Farm Trio and Cal Mag. Cal Mag goes in every watering / feeding. I have been following the Fox Farms soil feeding schedule at 50%. One time I bumped it up to 70% and I believe I saw nutrient burn on several leaves on several plants so I never went that high again. The thing is, almost all the plants have several yellow leaves imitating nitrogen deficiency. The schedule tells me to not feed any Grow Big for the last couple weeks. Do you think I should add some nitrogen back into the feeding? The pictures without a flash don't show the yellow as much as natural incandescent lighting.
20190701_143103.jpg
20190701_143036.jpg

Hello 420, I'm growing six plants they are 87 days old from Sprout and 47 days in flower. I'm growing in Fox Farm ocean forest soil with 20% perlite added. I feed using Fox Farm Trio and Cal Mag. Cal Mag goes in every watering / feeding. I have been following the Fox Farms soil feeding schedule at 50%. One time I bumped it up to 70% and I believe I saw nutrient burn on several leaves on several plants so I never went that high again. The thing is, almost all the plants have several yellow leaves imitating nitrogen deficiency. The schedule tells me to not feed any Grow Big for the last couple weeks. Do you think I should add some nitrogen back into the feeding? The pictures without a flash don't show the yellow as much as natural incandescent lighting.
20190701_143103.jpg
20190701_143036.jpg

looking good!!
you want that, its the plant beginning its fade. at harvest leaves will start to look like the autumn leaves.

if you follow the feed schedule its made to do that with my canna nutes, prob the same with fox farms.

its a good thing!! happy harvest

Back
Top Bottom