I Desprately Need Help If I Lose This Crop Il Be Done!

Cannapheliac

I need as many suggestions as possible nothing is to stupid!
I had a catapiller explosion overnight it seemed like and I tried BT and NEEM for a couple weeks, it didnt work so I used malathion and that did, but my nugs have shit down inside of them from the catapiller and thrips and they are in the 5th week of budding and I'm scared as hell once the colas start putting on weight that the shit on buds which will be at the center of the colas will mold if I can't clean it out some how or protect the buds with fungicide.

Please I have invested everything ive got, I lost my last crop because my idiot aunt turned off the airconditioning while I was gone ( even tho there was a note covering the off switch saying do not turn off!! ) and it fried everything just as I switched into flower so ive already sustained the max loss that I can.
please il consider any suggestions.

Re: I Desprately Need Help If I Lose This Crop Il Be Done!!

My two cents is to spray heavily with cold distilled water in the 'morning' and keep the fans going strong and direct until you're back to dryness (assuming an indoor garden). Carefully shake as much water out as possible, maybe use some Brawnie towels to help out, dabbing. The water should not dissolve resin but heavy spray streams could dislodge some of the premie glands, so use a light mist-aerosol and take your time. Cut out anything that looks like rot or unusable bud - better to cut it out now than wait. As for the caterpillars, get out your tweezers and pack a bowl.

Maybe consider buying a couple of finches(?) (or other) at the pet store for $15 each and let them munch out on critters. A little bird shit could be a better than the alternative.

I wish you the best of luck!

Yech! I had thrips baddly once and after beating them I ended up dumping a whole harvest after getting out my computer microscope and seeing what the bastards left behind. Dead bugs and shit galore. I just couldn't get past the mess so i dumped it all into a hole in the ground outside and buried it.

You can get rid of them. But like Racefan said theres really no way to get rid of what they leave behind. Unless you use extraction methods.

Compressed air might work, like the cans they sell to clean your keyboard with.

Compressed air might work, like the cans they sell to clean your keyboard with.

I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!
I came up with the same idea last night but I was thinking I was gonna have to rent a air compressor I didnt even think of computer cleaner!!
Your awsome bro! Thank you so so sooo much!
You kronably just saved me $20,000 grand in moldy buds!
+ REPS For you buddy! I'd give you 100 points if I could!
THANK YOU! I OWE YOU!

I need as many suggestions as possible nothing is to stupid!
I had a catapiller explosion overnight it seemed like and I tried BT and NEEM for a couple weeks, it didnt work so I used malathion and that did, but my nugs have shit down inside of them from the catapiller and thrips and they are in the 5th week of budding and I'm scared as hell once the colas start putting on weight that the shit on buds which will be at the center of the colas will mold if I can't clean it out some how or protect the buds with fungicide.

Please I have invested everything ive got, I lost my last crop because my idiot aunt turned off the airconditioning while I was gone ( even tho there was a note covering the off switch saying do not turn off!! ) and it fried everything just as I switched into flower so ive already sustained the max loss that I can.
please il consider any suggestions.

Another Fix w/o having to go to the Hydo Store Go to an Auto Parts Store!!!

WOW Brother you are having LOTS of issues!!! What's going on why so many issues??? This is a OLD farmers trick and it works 100% and is very, very simple... Take Lithium Grease and put a light coat 3-4" long about 5-6" up the Stalk of the plant... They will not be able to climb and you will catch some flies that stick to the Grease... the plant can breath you will not kill it NO it will not soak in and cause damage... If you are really nervous to use Grease you can take some rope or twine and wrap the stalk and put the Grease onto the Rope or Twine...

Good Luck GL

Yeap, you're from Sparta

Back
Top Bottom