i didnt decide yet

quantuman

in sanday i will be in week 7 of flowring,and i need to give with the rest of the fertilizer "ripen"-in the kast 10 days for faster flowring,and then do the flush.for this plant it will be ok but for 2 ather plant what will be with them because they have 4 weeks mor to grow and i will need to do this process again ?
one mor things thet i notice is thet for the fist plant and one of the 2 mor plant have a lot crystal on the leaf and they have a fat buds with little of Orange hair then the 3th plant thet she have thin buds with white hair and she have the same time of flowring with the ather plant (not the first one)
what do you think,i hope you understand my question

:thanks:

Some pheno's take longer than others.
Just because they are both hazes doesn' mean that they will finish at the same time.
That is where good stable genetics become important to certain growers.:rollit:

in sanday i will be in week 7 of flowring,and i need to give with the rest of the fertilizer "ripen"-in the kast 10 days for faster flowring,and then do the flush.for this plant it will be ok but for 2 ather plant what will be with them because they have 4 weeks mor to grow and i will need to do this process again ?
one mor things thet i notice is thet for the fist plant and one of the 2 mor plant have a lot crystal on the leaf and they have a fat buds with little of Orange hair then the 3th plant thet she have thin buds with white hair and she have the same time of flowring with the ather plant (not the first one)
what do you think,i hope you understand my question

:thanks:

Not to be a douche bag but you need to invest in a dictionary and use it to make yourself clearer so other peeps can help you better.

But like GrowLegal said seeds from the same plant will have different characteristics and cloning both will let you keep growing the one you like the best.

A mother can be kept alive for years and keep giving you what you like. Trade with friends for different pot or swap clones for a new mother and some different smoke.

Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom