i don't even use marijuana, but i learned to love the plant and smell

vaping

hubby uses it as medication. (he vaproizes).usual reasons, to kill back pain and give appetite. he is so darn skinny! when they get skinny and got cancer, it's a danger sign.
a friend moved in with us a couple years a go, he is younger and has the energy to grow and learn all about how to tend to the plants. he proudly shows them off to us. marijuana plants are beautiful and they smell nice. although i will probably never use it myself (makes my heart race, scary!) i am surrounded by a culture and friends who are actully very nice people, peaceful, loving, thoughtful. i had been brainwashed all my life about "potheads". that is a lie.

Vaping, the effect (such as heart racing) is pretty much all strain dependant. you may have just tried the wrong kind, im sure there is a strain you will fall in love with, you just have to try them all.

some types will knock you out for hours, some will make your body go good and numb, some will make your heart race and make it very hard to sleep. you should be able to find something with a nice balance and a potency you are comfortable with...

as for the beautiful flowers, i know many people that dont smoke but thing cannabis flowers are the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen. and they are. the smell, the colors, the pistils all over it.

Back
Top Bottom