I dont get it

drey 420

I planted two plants. They about 2 and a half weeks old. One of them stoped growing. It doesnt look like its dying or anything like it. It just stoped growing while other one is almost twise its size. They both get the same amount of light and water. I just dont get whats the problem.

try changing the conditions for the second one

I planted two plants. They about 2 and a half weeks old. One of them stoped growing. It doesnt look like its dying or anything like it. It just stoped growing while other one is almost twise its size. They both get the same amount of light and water. I just dont get whats the problem.

hey bro, indoor or outdoor? Did you get them out of the same bag, or could they be different strains? They would make sense to be different from what your saying. Doesn't seem like sex would make them differ that much. And give them a little more time, 2 and a half weeks isn't very long, could be an iffy start. LMK good luck.

They both diffrent strains in soil, I havent gave them any nutes yet and im pretty sure they both females. they also indoor

yeah, dont give them nutes for a little while, I'm guessing they are just growing differently due to the strains, just give them time like I said. And btw after only two and half weeks there would be no way to tell sex yet...sorry bro but I'm sure they will be girls :)

hey, you really can't the sex already, unless you already flowerin them, what i noticed is that females grow much slower than males. let them grow but keep and eye on them maybe your nutes are burning them off

The first two leaves, the rounded ones, got yellow and then dried out so i cut them off. it happened on both of the plants. Should I worry about that? I added another light to the plant that stopped growing and it is doing much better, its started to grow again and looks pretty good now, i still havent gotten a chance to get any fertilizer for them which brings to a question, how long do i have until its necessary to give them nutes?

I think they have to be like a foot, foot and half? Danky, confirm? Also, don't worry about the first set of leaves dying off, natural... as long as its not spreading up the plant. Get us some pictures!

It looks like the leaves on the good plant are turning yellow, they got this yellowish tent to them. Why is that happening? Is it really bad?

If your still neglecting the nutrients, then thats your problem. The leaves are yellowing and the growth is slowing due to lack of Nitrogen.

Goto a garden store, or garden center within a larger store, and purchase fish emulsion to feed them. Whatever the case, buy some sort of nutrient or you will surely lose the plants.

Back
Top Bottom