I don't know what I am doing wrong - 3rd grow too

cerave

• Strain: Bubbilicious predominantly indica
  • Day: 25F
  • Light: 100x3w Mars Hydro
  • Soil: PRO-MIXHP MYCORRHIZAE
  • Pot: 3 gallon smart pot (watering once a week, only watering nutes every other week)
  • Nutes: General Hydroponics Flora Series and CaliMagic
  • Training: Mainlining and LST
  • Pictures: Nute Problems - Album on Imgur

So I am on day 25 of flower and I first started getting nutrient deficiency problems on day 20F. Purple stems and yellow/brownish spots through older fan leaves. It was time to water anyways, so I fed on day 23F using the following amounts per gallon at 6.2ph.

FloraMicroFloraGroFloraBloomCaliMagic
1/2tsp1/4tsp1/2tsp1/2tsp

but now, the fan leaves have just gone almost completely yellow with a bit of brown crisping on one finger and reddish stems.

I don't know what I can do differently here. I switched soils, even switched pots since my previous grows, but the only thing I didn't switch up is my feeding schedule and type of nutes. So I think I would like to get new nutes and follow a different feeding schedule. If anyone has any suggestion I would greatly appreciate it.

I would try a flush. But it Sounds like your pots too big. How long did u veg? How big is it? Pics would help. But if you're only watering once a week especially after the flower stretch you're either under watering or pots too big. But nutes only every other week is not enough.

Dirt Mcgert right ones the plant gets a taste of flower nutes it like crack. And good call MistaSmoka a flush and make sure the PH in on track or you'll have a mother headache. If you have any pic load them up so we can see to make sure

I would be adding a tsp. of Epsom to my gallon of water/feed for the next three watering's, then two without it.

According to a source I copied to my PC (dont have the URL), it looks like Nitrogen deficiency.

BBLs are fast growers, so need more nutes. When I started to feed my BBLs every Sunday, with a full-spectrum food for vegging, plus adding some Sugar Daddy (homemade) the leaf color perked up very well.

I just bought off-the-shelf nutes from Fred Meyer (Like WalMart, only more local) that was designed for edibles in the growth stage, that had a lot of trace minerals added. I dilute to about 1/2 strength.

Back
Top Bottom