I don't know whats wrong!

aeos

Pretty descriptive huh? So my plant is fairly young, only three-four nodes and the bottom leaves are starting to die. Not the cotyledons, they are already gone but the first set of leaves is turning brown (one one side it is sort of right down the middle and the other side has a few spots) but not from the outside of the leaves. She has also seemed to stop growing up, new nodes forming one right on top of another. I wish I had pics I could throw up here but I don't... In addition to this, the second node leaves now have a few tiny brown spots on them but just one side of the plant. I have only fertilized them once and I thought originally that may have caused it but now I am not so sure and don't want to risk leaving it too long. The only other thing I can say is that the perlite in my promix is turning green.

...Please help!!!

Might be a P - phosphorus defeciency from description & seems mildly odd in veg tho even with a good qualitie brand of compost such as pro mix.

Plants are strange sometimes... the lack of growth might be related to the plant doing something else, like growing roots or putting energy into sprouting side branches.

Green perlite ah... might be staining from the nutrients in the pro mix compost or from nutrients recently used !

Other wise if the green stuff is over the surface of your soil & all... you might have an algea problem.

Don't go feeding your plant full strength nutrients at first, this may cause nutrient burn whilst they are still small... more likely a 1/4 to 1/2 rate application rate of nutrients once a week will be fine in the early stages of veg.

Back
Top Bottom