I dont know?

diggler35007

am i in the right forum to ask these things? new to this . what is reputation received?how do i stop a thread? if a question goes unanswered does that mean it is a dumb one? dont know any better-help.:thanks:

:welcome: to the site,
reputation is given for whatever, if you like the comment, or idea, or photo or whatever....
you have to get a mod to delete a thread..
and no there are not dumb questions, just sometimes people just don't know the awnsers, or it takes time to get to it..

High diggler

The website help and feedback forum is the right one for questions such as these; but I'm happy to move this thread there for us ;)

If something goes wrong in your thread, hit the report post button and tell us about it; we'll take care of it for you. If this isn't what you mean by "stop a thread" please give me a little more and we'll try and help.

Here's a thread that explains how Reputation works

If a question goes unanswered it could be because no one with the answer saw it, or for other reasons. Do you have a particular question that wasn't answered?

In some cases the experienced people don't always feel inclined to answer the basic questions that are easily accessible with a little research. We want you to feel welcomed - let us know what you're having trouble with and we'll do our best to get you answers.

Back
Top Bottom