I Found a Seed In a Bag from Colorado :)

akrazyrunner

I found a seed in a bag of Island Sweet Skunk
I am ever so happy and can't wait to start her up and clone, clone clone.
To my eye it looks good.

I know a lot of people don't recommend "bag seed", but that is all I've ever had
and I'm going to be optimistic ATM

Happy Holidays

I got a bagseed from an ounce of sour sky from a Colorado dispensary. Was my first grow and it turned out awesome. The green I grew was better than the dispensary green it came from. Gotta watch out for hermi traits with bagseed, but it can still turn out to be killer. Might want to get it planted soon if you plan to clone the crap out of it. If you wait too long you'll plant too late and you'll lose out on your crop. Time to start prepping

A friend of mine found seed in a bag of Liberty-Haze, he gave it to me. I have grew it out, got 29 grams dry, waiting on the cure right now.
On a nother note it grew a few bananas, I'm not sure if the corret term is Hermi, or bolted. I got eight more seeds from it, and one seed from a Lemon Kush.
I just don't know, if chance of seeding a hole crop is worth trying to grow these out.

It's worth growing out. Your best hope is that it is rogue pollen from another killer male somewhere in the grow it came from which is a real possibility.
Usually it is from a plant giving it's last ditch effort to survive, throw a nanner and she is back in the gene pool for a second round.

And it's a bonus too cause if it is from a nanner then it will be a female.

Just don't make seeds with it.

Hee hee :)

Back
Top Bottom