I found something...

chunkalicious

:adore: :grinjoint: So today i was walking down the street and i spotted it a bud plant im going to go get it but i need some help i figure its getting cold n i can bring it in im going to transplant it into a new pot and bring it to my house but i wanted to know a few things someone please help!!!???

1. Can I use a florescent bulb?
a. is 120V. enough? It only uses 13 watts tho...way cheap
2. If i grow it in my closet while its still small can i leave my clothes in there or they'll probably reak huh?
3. Is transplanting really dangerous or if i use the current soil will it work better?
4. what fertilizers do i need?
5. Where can i get the lights and soil, pots, etc.
a.about how much?

:jerkit::allgood::Rasta: one lub... :Rasta::allgood::jerkit:

chunkalicious said:
:adore: :grinjoint: So today i was walking down the street and i spotted it a bud plant im going to go get it but i need some help i figure its getting cold n i can bring it in im going to transplant it into a new pot and bring it to my house but i wanted to know a few things someone please help!!!???

1. Can I use a florescent bulb?
a. is 120V. enough? It only uses 13 watts tho...way cheap
2. If i grow it in my closet while its still small can i leave my clothes in there or they'll probably reak huh?
3. Is transplanting really dangerous or if i use the current soil will it work better?
4. what fertilizers do i need?
5. Where can i get the lights and soil, pots, etc.
a.about how much?

:jerkit::allgood::Rasta: one lub... :Rasta::allgood::jerkit:
1.yes you can. i think that you may want to get more watts it should be 50 per squer feet the more the better you will also need a timer.
2.yes you can weed plants dont really stink unless you bother them expesialy a small one.
3.its not really that hard just try not to damage the roots. use organic pest free soil.
4.you can get any general purpose fertilizer but it should be for tomatoes.
5.you can get everything at home depot for less than $50

Back
Top Bottom