I Got Grandma High

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, as many of you know, I am a LEGAL medical marijuana smoker in Los Angeles, California. I suffer from a degenerative corenal disease (which is why my typing is usualy so shity LOL). Anyway, I have been a medical patient for about 7 months, and my family has always known. A week or so ago, my grandmother (80 years old) who has always been somewhat ANTI-marijuana, because she smoked some in the 60's and had a bad trip (And plus, sh sold, and older people tend to be abit conservative), watched a MONTEL WILLIAMS show, in which montel Williams, who suffers freom Multiple Sclerosis, did a show on medical marijuana, and how it relieves all of his pain (he smokes every two hours). My grandmother suffered a bad fall about 7 yeras ago, which crippled her for a few yeras (She can walk aroun d nowadays, though its painful), and has resulted in SEVERE back pain ever since. Watching the show, she called me up and asked me to get her some medical marijauna, to see if it would relieve her pain. This shocked me becuase A) I had been telling her for months how medical marijuana is excellent for pain, nausia, and diareha (seriously, it is. If ytou ever have the runs, smoke some weed. At least FOR ME, it plugs that shit up ASAP), but it took MONTEL WILLIAMS to convince her LOL, and B) Its fucking BIZARRE getting a call from your 80 year old grandmother asking you to pick her up some DRUGS. Anyway, she told me she doesn't like to be HIGH, and she didnt want to smoke anything. She's also diabetic, so this limited my options to tinctures (weed disolved in alcohol) and oil pills. So i went to my local cannabis club, and told the "pharmacist" that I was picking up some pills to help a 120 lb, 80 year old woman, who didnt want to get high, but wanted pain relief. She cant smoke (very unhealthy for someone her age), but cant have eddibles with sugar. He handed me a bag of 10 Hash oil pills (45 bucks). Being a hash smoker myself, I was terrified that these woulod fuck my grandmother up, so i took one that night before giving them to her, to test them out. My WHOLE BODY became numb after 30 minutes of ingesting the pill, but my MIND wasnt stoned. My BODY was for sure. So i thought "great, this is perfect". I spent an HOUR typinging up these AWESOME directions (IE: Eat 2-3 hours before taking the pill, have a glass of ice water close to you, have a bowl of fruit ready to eat, make sure you are comfortable and everything you'd need is close by and ready to use, etc), in BIG FONT, and with bullet points, so she would be able to read them and have no problems. I made sure my grandmother would be in GOOD HANDS, and be comfortable. My goal was, honestly, NOT to fuck her up, but to give her some relief from the pain she is (sadly) inflicted with. Seeing as how the pill did NOT fuck me up, I was confident she would be fine.
So this morning, I walk past my momm, who is talking on the phone. She looks at me, and says ":ts your grandmother. She took one of those pills. Shes messed up" Dude, no kidding, my grandmother was F U C K E D U P!!!! But she was having fun at least. She said the pain in her back was completely gone...but she felt like you feel RIGHT before you get drunk (in other words, she was fucking HIGH). And to top that off, she didnt even READ the fuckig directions, she tossed them aside and took the pill. So she had to go get water and shit while tripping on a hash pill!!!!!! I FELT SO BAD! I known it's funny that I got my grasnny ripped, but HOINESTLY, I didnt want her to feel high, because she told me she didnt like that, so I felt bad. but she was happy, she said the pain was gone, she felt good, and (get this) she also had my mother PICK HER UPMA FUCKING PIZZA!!! LMAO. MY GRANDMOTHER HAD THE MUNCHIES!!!!!!!! Anyway, I called her up a few hours later when her high was FINALY coming down. I asked her if this was something she'd do again, and she said maybe next time she'd just crack that gel cap open and pour half the cap onto a piece of bread and swallow it, rather than swallow a WHOLE gel cap.
Anyway thats the story of getting my granny high. I am GLAD she felt relief from here bad back pain, feeling guilty that I got her ripped, but again glad that her pain was relieved and she has a new experience to add to her long list ;-)
I might also add that a few month's back, my grandfather was suffering from severe weight loss (hes 85!!!!) due to new heaert medication he was taking, which was killing his appetite. Fighting in INDIA/BUrma/Asia in world war 2, he was no stranger to hashish or weed, so he was also interested in medmical marijuana for helping his appetite. I cooked him up some cookies, and he ate half of one...he got ripped and fell asleep in his easy chair for 4 hours, before waking up and gobbling down some food.
LESSON TO BE LEARNED: WHen giving marijauna to the elederly, cut what YOU would take into a half, or even THIRDS, and give THAT portion to them. LOL. I had GOOD INTENTIONS with BOTH my grandparents, but managed to get them FUCKED UP both times. I think marijauna is an EXCELLENT REMEDY to many ailments that the eldery suffer. Even, in my opinion, the ailment of being too old to do anything. Getting ripped SURE HEIGHTENS the "watching tv experience", as anyone who smokes weed can testify to, and both my grwndparents spend all of their time at home. My grandfather, who is FUCKING AWESOME, decided on HIS OWN, to not renew his liscence because he was afraid hed hurt someone with his driving skills. Do youn know how mch of a man (or woman, of coursem if you know a grandmother in a similar situation) you have to be to acknowledge that you are too old to drive, and then give up your ONLY outlet to freedom? Well, my grandfather DID THAT, and now he's stuck at home. Marijauna would probably make his day more enjoyable, breathe new life into the food he eats, and give his mind something else to do.. BUT, as I have learned, you have to really reduce the amount of THC you give the elderly, or you will FUCK THEM UP!
-PM

EDITING NOTE: Ok, I was SO DRUNK when I wrote this, it was FILLED with horrid typos. I just couldn't subject you all to the torture that the original post was. Enojoy the EDITED post ;-P
=PM

well.. it looks like grandma wants to get highhhhhhhhhhhh...... ;) :D :cool:

aww your grandma was high lol that's so cute :p

LMAO, that story was fuckin awesome

hash oil pills are hella good i get them in my club too. i usaly make my own they are very easy to make and you can make them as strong as you need them.

that story brought a tear to my eye.... beautiful just beautiful haha. Cannabis plant can heal the nation.

smokeymacpot said:
hash oil pills are hella good i get them in my club too. i usaly make my own they are very easy to make and you can make them as strong as you need them.

how? if you don't mind me asking

you get gel capsels (sp) from a pharmacy and you get a bit of cooking oil or butter i use oil. you want to get just a little oil or just enough to "fry" the weed. make sure you dont let it get over 200 degrees or else the thc will evaporate. let it fry slowly and then let cool and pour into capsl. o yea make sure you break up the weed and put the oil trough a screen before you pour into capsl.

CongoCicle said:
Remnds of the movie Dont be a menace to south central

???? are the part where it looks like hes making crack but it really a cake?

Back
Top Bottom