I Got My C22 Started

SmokeyMacPot

I got most of the things from the local home improvement stores. I have a homemade 8 site active drip hydroponic system inside of a c22 cabinet from the home depot. Ventilation is a 210 CFM fan with 2 2inch passive intakes and another 6 inch passive intake. I ordered a 400 watt HPS with a MH conversion bulb, this way I can get the blue growing spectrum with the MH during veg. and the red spectrum for flowering. I am useing General Hydroponics nutrients FloraMicro, FloraGrow, FloraBloom. I may also make a carbon filter. I will post pics if I get a cam.

Well then...

You must be very stoked right about now my friend...I am stoked for fucks sake! I am about to get a new 400 watt hps. I am going organic soil though. My specialty!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

I got my HPS its all good but like 6 of my plants died from no water it sucked I only have 2 and 3 in soil that are about to finish. i left to sacramento and when i come back dead. I am going to veg. the 2 and then clone them and grow the clones 2

How long have you been growing? I see you live in California, do you have a liscense (to grow)? My friend and another friends brother went to California and met up with some guy that grows professionaly and they started working for him for awhile until the harvest. I just saw some gnarly pictures today of this guys crops and a few beauties of my buddies. This guy grows mass amounts inside and outside, he had or has 20 acres growing. But yeah, I have been growing for four years succesfully. Right on brotha, peace!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom