i got that kush

diggler35007

i have ran into several people saying i got that kush. it was decent brickweed. i will admit that. same folks -i got some hydro,it was decent brickweed . the reason im bringing this up is? i know better . i did not buy it cause i knew better , even though it was $25-$50 a quarter i didnt. for the simple fact that i knew better. however they tricked a good friend of mine into thinking he had something rare around here. it was the same thing he had been buying for years. for around here the quality was ok ,however i know what kush and hydro are. i tried to explain quality of such and was made out to be moron . the good is not full of seeds. its not full of stems.and if he knew what i was talking about there would be no argument. it is not compressed to the point when a quarter looks like a dime . i have had the best at the time and there was an out of body exp. compared to the regs. i dont want to lose a friend but do i just blow his mind with the real, cant get it reguarly , or be queit.

Telling someone "you got lousy weed" is a losing proposition.

I would suggest that you wait and when you have the good stuff tell your friend "Wow. look at this good stuff. See how fluffy it is, see no seeds."

Its more fun to give the message "Boy, I'm lucky I've got good weed. Wanna hit?" (along with some instruction on what makes it good and what to look for in good herb) than to give the message "you have lousy herb" (and explain why its lousy)

thanks-merickson.very good point. thats gonna be how its done.

This is the reason I grow a crop of good stuff. I can across some good stuff in the street, but too often not.

Back
Top Bottom