i guess it's about time...

reject ren

holla tokers. i'm ren (short for lauren). i've been a member of 420times.com for a while now, so i thought it was time so introduce myself. i'm a joker, a smoker, and a midnight toker.... i'm lame too haha. i've been a stoner chick since 2000. i've got an extensive pipe collection, and i love em all. i have an appreciation for glass. someone put a lot of hard work into that glass so that i can get high. and they made them beautifully too.

i'm a custodial engineer at the moment. hopefully it's temporary. scrubbing toilets is a hell of a lot better than dealing with the general public though. i play bass, i play video games, and i'm an aspiring tattoo artist. i love burn cruises, people watchin, and music. i love all kinds of music. if it sounds good, i'll listen to it. :headbanger: i tend to stay clear of country and (most) rap though.

all in all, i'm just another stoner, tryin to make it in this anti-marijuana world we live in. i hope to change the anti-marijuana part of the world... someday.

Back
Top Bottom