I have a 40 watt floresent

honestly dude you wont get anything worth while, let alone anything worth the time and effort. your best bet to just throw them outside unless your planning on making a few investments.

HaPpY GrOwN :roorrip:

they are both correct... however also some more details would help (ie soil type, temps, general environment). we all can advise much better with more info. Reading is truly the best place to start.
Try this out and good luck!!!
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Hey im using four 40W fluorescent bulbs too, and my plant is doing great you jsut have to keep the light within a few inches from the top of the plant. These lights grew my plant great in beg stage and i had no problems with them, i started my plant into flowering bout 2 1/2 weeks ago and have been running a 12/12 light cycle and heres whats coming from them, so dont jsut throw your plants out and their sure not a waste, heres a pic from of my plant.
dart_006.jpg
dart_011.jpg

@Oregongrown69,,, just wait till its all dried,,,, then you'll see how much you get.. and you have twice the light he has...

@medme,,, well ive talked to another guys who has basically the same exact setup and when his was all dried up and done he got just over an ounce and for a one plant closet grow id be damn happy with an OZ, im currently pooling my funds though for a 250W HPS im going to buy for 117$ off of HTGsupply.com if anybody knows of anything better for cheaper or the same thing for cheaper please let me know.
:smokin:

cool,,,,,,,,, good luck........

@medme,,, well ive talked to another guys who has basically the same exact setup and when his was all dried up and done he got just over an ounce and for a one plant closet grow id be damn happy with an OZ, im currently pooling my funds though for a 250W HPS im going to buy for 117$ off of HTGsupply.com if anybody knows of anything better for cheaper or the same thing for cheaper please let me know.
:smokin:
first off the threads listed in the front of faq will tell most of what you are asking. why risk carploul tunnel? the more you know the more you grow. that said Idont know squat exept,well not spelling. anyway waht I have learned is more light more grow. oh yeah Igot a 400w hps from hgt in december and it was almost the same price within 20 bucks:goodluck::peacetwo:

sorry oregon, mostly ment for sir smoka bon

Im not arguing, just stating that if you have 5" between nodes it means the plant is stretching to try to get closer to the light source. When you switch to 12/12 the plant will double in height. That plant looks to be 5' tall now, so... yea. If you have access to more of the same then go with it. If not you could pick up some CFL's at wal mart for under 20$ and wire them up. 6 or so should help you out alot. this goes for both sirshmokeabon and oregon.

@Maer,,,,, i agree with you,,,,, i wasn't going to argue with them,,,,lol.... i saw the plants!

Back
Top Bottom