I Have A Dream

lootznbootz

Hello and welcome!

If you came here looking for some iconic speech...

im sorry i dont have one.

I do however still have a dream... A blue dream!

420-magazine-mobile2091959403.jpg

This seed was put directly into the solo cup of FFOF to germinate exactly 1 week ago.
It is off to an amazing start!

I pulled this straight from HSO

Humboldt County, California has help to evolve some of the most resistant and productive varieties on the planet. With large selection pools drawn from every year and driven by extreme climatic changes has create a community of superior growers and breeders alike. The-Blue Dream-is an immaculate reflection of the new age hybrid lineage movement.

SCROG methods are ideal maximize Blue Dream production. A healthy and balanced start makes for a great harvest. HSO's Blue Dream has large production value matched by amazing resistance.

DJ Short's-Blueberry X Super Silver Haze has resulted in a modern day icon, the Blue Dream. Rapid and aggressive vegetative growth combined with a vigorous root system makes for short periods indoors before inducing the flowering cycle. Strong and hearty infrastructure allows for minimum attention during the beginning stages.-Trellising-is recommended as the-SCROG-method reigns supreme when maintaining this variety.

Long inter-nodal stacking results in huge terminal sites, which typically go-70-77-days. This sativa leaning hybrid is unique in it's ability to produce substance all the way to the bottom of the stem. Finishing with very high oil content, matched by blue and silver hues, the Blue Dream is unmistakably beautiful, producing remarkable yields at over 1-1.5 grams per watt.

Outdoors production value is met with an equal amount of size and resistance. Cages are absolutely recommended as the Blue Dream can tower up to 15 feet in height and width. This is contingent upon pot size, lines of latitude and longitude as well as the feeding schedule of the plant. Secondary soft trellising is recommended as well to support massive terminal sites. Blue Dream can be harvested from the middle to the end of October. Yields have been seen at over 6 kilos per plant.

The flavor profile is a vibrant fusion of sharp pepper and fuel overtones followed by an equally sweet berry finish. These aromas transfer directly back to the flavor, providing a very smooth and enjoyable smoke. The effect of Blue Dream is what has captivated so many different types of people over the years. An upbeat, uplifting and energizing high has euphoric effects with a light and relaxing finish as it's great for creative thinking and outdoor daytime use.

Obviously alot to be exited about with just the description alone.

Currently i have the seedling in my closet/veg chamber.
Tight quarters but itll do for now.

Its got more than enough cfls in there to do the job. Until i can move it under the cobs.
While shes in here tho i will be taking a couple of clones to continue the genetics.

Endgame of this strain or journal for that matter will be when i have created fem seeds from either sts or Cs.

Tho before that i would like to get a run or 2 in of this strain before i go seeding a crop.
And more importantly get to understand the strain more. So this could go on for a while is my hope 

Ive only grown a couple of bagseeds and then Northern lights for like 3 years lol

So ill admit im a little anxious to be stepping outside of my comfort zone but im also thrilled to be changing it up and with something like blue dream because its kinda right up my alley as far as what i do as a grower and what im comfortable with so it should be exciting.

I think i may go with the 1 plant scrog again but i havent decided. Id like to see just how my NL finishes and how this BD grows id be happy with any phenotype but if its super stretchy having more than 1 or 2 could pose some serious issues.

I will be running these on nectar.
I just really like the results im seeing with it.
Not to mention the price tag.

I will be buying the entire lineup eventually.

420-magazine-mobile1756034537.jpg

Well now you know what i know any questions please feel free!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hey lootz good to see you again, I dunno if you remember me but you followed along on my dumpster grow! anyways just getting back onto the site and growing again, just wanted to stop by and follow along on your new grow and say whats up, curious to check out your new cob set up, I know we had talked about them a while back. Hope all is good!

Hey lootz good to see you again, I dunno if you remember me but you followed along on my dumpster grow! anyways just getting back onto the site and growing again, just wanted to stop by and follow along on your new grow and say whats up, curious to check out your new cob set up, I know we had talked about them a while back. Hope all is good!

Hey there bud!
I sure do remember your dumpster grow.
Fat sticky colas for sure!
Glad to hear your growing again!
And nice to see you back on the site as well!

Thanks man i really appreciate it.

The cobs are working amazingly!
I love them.
the results under them are more than i expected in some ways.

My clu journal is still open and im about 6 weeks into flower if you wanna pop over and see them in action.

Again thanks for stopping by ill make sure to do the same to your journal sometime today if i can find the time at work or when i get home tonight!

Sub'd, growing HSO Blue dream on my next grow then going to compare it with 420 Blue dream on my 3rd grow.
Hey van thanks for stopping by glad to have you!
Id love to try 420
but i have alot of seeds from a few different breeders i just bought so i gotta while before i buy more beans.

Ill update tonight.
tho theres not too much going on right now.

Hey van thanks for stopping by glad to have you!
Id love to try 420
but i have alot of seeds from a few different breeders i just bought so i gotta while before i buy more beans.

Ill update tonight.
tho theres not too much going on right now.

Yeah I have to kind of admit I have a bean problem....I keep buying them....far more than I possibly need. I have to force myself to stop even 'just looking' because I know that leads to 'oh, that looks nice, maybe I want to grow that on an upcoming grow...let me throw that in the card'. I have a shoe box full LOL

Yeah I have to kind of admit I have a bean problem....I keep buying them....far more than I possibly need. I have to force myself to stop even 'just looking' because I know that leads to 'oh, that looks nice, maybe I want to grow that on an upcoming grow...let me throw that in the card'. I have a shoe box full LOL
Lmao im the same way.
I cant window shop at all!

Nor can i pass up a deal.
Once i start seeing freebies added to my cart its hard to look away!

Lmao im the same way.
I cant window shop at all!

Nor can i pass up a deal.
Once i start seeing freebies added to my cart its hard to look away!

Bro, I know what you mean...I will spend 50-100 more in order to get free seeds. LOL...I got a bitcoin wallet now so I can get free seeds for paying with bitcoin as well (though I am not sure that with the fees the bitcoin charges, I am coming out much ahead...but damnit they were free!!!"

Hey there bud!
I sure do remember your dumpster grow.
Fat sticky colas for sure!
Glad to hear your growing again!
And nice to see you back on the site as well!

Thanks man i really appreciate it.

The cobs are working amazingly!
I love them.
the results under them are more than i expected in some ways.

My clu journal is still open and im about 6 weeks into flower if you wanna pop over and see them in action.

Again thanks for stopping by ill make sure to do the same to your journal sometime today if i can find the time at work or when i get home tonight!

Good to hear and I am glad they are working for you. I still haven't made the purchase yet but it's next on the list for sure. I decided I am going to ditch the tent and build a proper Grow room. So I'm excited and am in the process of planning that all out. I want to have it done by October and ready for the winter!

I will stop by and follow along on your current Grow as well,I can't wait to see it. Anyways I'll be around and look forward to seeing more from you buddy! Take care and I'll catch you later

At the moment yes.

I dont have any room under my cobs

420-magazine-mobile1385723627.jpg

Once i chop that plant down the blue dream will veg under them.

Ok, figured you might be, there is a bit of stretching going on in your girl. That COB will fix that up right when you put her under them!

Ok, figured you might be, there is a bit of stretching going on in your girl. That COB will fix that up right when you put her under them!
Yea i was going to mention that earlier but my phone is so messed up it makes it hard to fo anything lol

She was stretching out a little bit.

And i know why...

When she first broke the soil and came into the world i had all my cfls in my closet on.
6 plus a 12in t8 fluorescent tube.

It was very warm and being that the seedling is so little i turned off all but 2 bulbs.
I think the decrease in light my have sent her looking for it.

I repositioned the fan to strengthen her up and she seems to have snapped out of it tho i think.

Ill prop her up for now if need be and when i reppot ill make sure to bury the stem and make up for all that stretch.

I did notice roots at the bottom of the solo but she still has some time before she needs a bigger home.

Thank you for your input its greatly appreciated!

Glad to offer your grow anything I can (which isn't much). With the people on this site we we will do our best to make it as good of a grow as possible.

I have some of the exact same seeds...don't know where they are in the queue. I might do a photo or two after a couple rounds of autos.

Have you smoked much Blue Dream? I have tried about 3-4 'retail' batches, and they were all pretty different.

I have never tried Blue Dream but have heard great things about it. I have two different breeders versions so I will try both. Going to grow one of them on my next grow.

Hey sorry my phone broke so i haven't been on much but yes I have.

When I had it tho it was undeniably blue dream every time maybe I'm lucky to have come across the same strain.
But I could imagine that's how a lot of the bud we get is when you consider how many different breeders vary not to mention the grow style and conditions changes the bud for sure.
I have 2 more seeds of it and I believe hso has 3 phenos so ill see how consistent they are but who knows

Back
Top Bottom