I have a drug test tomorrow and i think im screwed

Dont listen to the people talking above......ive passed sooo many lab test....not just standard tests...using the gnc drink. First off dont workout, youll release the thc in your fat. Go to gnc, get the drink made by qcarbo. Its a giant bottle i think the biggest that comes in grape and fruit punch. Drink that exactly two hours before the test and do nothing but drink water and drink water right up until test. I guarantee youll pass just relax because stress releases thc too.

Ive also passed a drug test without a drink 5 days after I stopped smoking. that 30 day bs only applies to really really fat people im guessing

When marijuana is inhaled, it passes into the lung's alveoli, which allow for the absorption of the chemical compound delta-9-tetrahydrocabbabinol (THC) into the bloodstream. The high that is achieved through the assimilation of THC lasts a few hours and remains in the body for about a week. Daily use of marijuana leads to a buildup of THC in lipid-soluble cells, which prolongs a permanent detoxification of the chemical. Many detoxification drinks and methods are available, but research has shown that permanent cleansing of THC requires time, the length of which is determined by lifestyle variables.
Instructions
Stop smoking or ingesting marijuana or hashish. Abstinence from substances that contain THC enables the body to begin effectively assimilating and eliminating the chemical. Failing to stop exposure to THC leads to the body accumulating more of the substance in fatty tissues, delaying the detoxification process.
Increase the body's basal metabolic rate by starting a daily exercise regimen. The rate at which the body processes nutrients from food in the diet is comparable to the rate at which it processes other chemical compounds, like THC. Just as consistent exercise helps the body use nutrients and calories by raising the metabolic rate, it helps the body to process THC as well. Incorporating weightlifting into an exercise routine is an effective way to keep the metabolism raised even during periods of rest, as muscles are consistently using energy to restore themselves. Exercise also helps to break up fat deposits within the body, which are areas known to harbor the majority of THC accumulation.
Drink adequate amounts of water for detoxification. Most bodily detoxification processes are regulated by fluid intake and elimination. THC is eliminated from the body primarily through urine and sweat, both of which are maintained by hydration. As THC carrying lipid-soluble cells are transformed through basic metabolism and exercise, THC and other bound chemicals are released into the body. The rate at which these chemicals are then excreted is enhanced by drinking at least six to eight 8 oz. glasses of water per day.
Maintain a healthy sleep schedule. The body performs most detoxifying and healing processes while it is asleep. Simply getting the recommended amount of sleep helps to permanently cleanse the body of THC.

Ive also passed a drug test without a drink 5 days after I stopped smoking. that 30 day bs only applies to really really fat people im guessing

Urine tests? or the ever more popular saliva tests or worse Hair tests.

Dont listen to the people talking above

Whilst some of the ideas posted can be quite wackey, the advice from our seasoned speakers is sound. The advice given is tried and tested and more importantly balanced.
Seperate to needing to urgently flush the system of THC (which is impossible, we can merely fool the tests, but the truth is there just waiting for better tests), People who drink plenty of fluids, excersise daily, maintain a healthy diet and sleep properly will naturally detox THC faster than those that do not follow healthy living tenets. so that is the standard adivice to give.

Detox suppliments (if they work) are simply boosters to this regime and not a replacement for looking after your body.

from wot u have said m8 u will be ok but keep drinking water as above says until u burst and it will help good luck m8 (sneaky feeling ul b fine ) x also try green tea an cranberries lots of antioxidants! (from my understanding thc builds up in fatty tissue not fat people lol we all have fatty tissue)

from wot u have said m8 u will be ok but keep drinking water as above says until u burst and it will help good luck m8 (sneaky feeling ul b fine ) x also try green tea an cranberries lots of antioxidants! (from my understanding thc builds up in fatty tissue not fat people lol we all have fatty tissue)

yes that is true...there are two main types of fat in the body simply known as white and brown. If you had no Brown fat you would probably be dead. as to white fat, we all need some to prevent nutritional crashes, insulation and protection and STORAGE of toxins that time to proccess.

like beer, if you have a pint, it doesnt matter if it is in a pint glass or a gallon jug, its still a pint of beer. Thin or fat, we all still have fat...its the rate at which we metabolise the old fat that counts...Very healthy people who choose to carry extra storage do not nessicarily take longer to clean the system, laziness is the real enemy.

Obviously this was from awhile ago but in the future you can always Agent X(fake piss) or a cleansing drink, it doesn't clean your system for good, it's just a mask.

Back
Top Bottom