I have a few questions maybe someone on here can help me please

Gredbird

420 Member
I live in the state of Indiana and have Crohn's disease there are no doctors in the state that are willing to help me any longer due to my condition is considered unconditional untreatable I am trying to get a medical card and someone said that I possibly could but I don't know where to go or where to turn in anybody on here could help me and be greatly appreciated I wish everyone the best thank you so much in advance. And if anybody needs further information I will get into more detail then.

Short version: The reason you cannot find a doctor to issue you a "medical marijuana" card is because you live in the wrong state. Although your neighbors in Illinois, Ohio, and Michigan have access to a (reasonably) decent range of cannabis products for medicinal use, the people and politicians in your state have approved... LOW-THC ( .3% or less) CBD oil.

My advice would be to quietly grow your own (as millions of people have been doing for years), become an activist and help get either a good medicinal-use cannabis program law on the ballot (and voted for by a majority of your state's voters) or actual legalization on the ballot (ditto), or both.

Failing that, try one of the CBD oil products that are commonly available, because that's your only legal option at this point in time.

Or move across the border into another state, I suppose.

EDIT: In case you decide to choose the "quietly grow my own medicine, telling no one," option, I've just done a web-search and compiled this list of recommended strains for sufferers of Crohn's disease:
  • Chemo (indica)
  • Hash Plant (indica)
  • Lemon Jack (sativa-dominant hybrid)
  • Golden Pineapple (hybrid)
  • K2 (hybrid)
  • Jean Guy (sativa-dominant hybrid)
  • Hog's Breath (indica)
  • Medicine Man (indica)
  • White Rhino (indica)
  • Hash Plant (indica)
  • Willie Nelson (sativa)
  • Golden Pineapple (hybrid)
  • Confidential Cheese

There are lots of other strains that would likely help, either in general or with specific symptoms. Doing a web-search for:
Code:
Crohn's Disease cannabis strains
...ought to bring up many suggestions.

If you wish to grow your own, and do not know of a legitimate cannabis seed vendor, our list of forum sponsors contains a number of them:

Back
Top Bottom