I have a little leaf problem: Help

your plants dont look that bad they just have a calmag deficency but tell me what is in that potting mix as this will tell me if it is more of a soil medium or a hyro type of grow as i dont use anything from miracle grow it is usually a garbage product to to help keep the price down

your plants dont look that bad they just have a calmag deficency but tell me what is in that potting mix as this will tell me if it is more of a soil medium or a hyro type of grow as i dont use anything from miracle grow it is usually a garbage product to to help keep the price down
So I did 5ml selica 10ml calmag 15ml green stuff 10ml brown stuff and 5ml pink stuff. I am following the hydro directions for aggressive vegetation. Do you think it’s good amount? And I got the ph to be between 6.2 and 6.4. I ordered a ppm pin. I am waiting for it to arrive and as soon as it does I’ll text my already mixed water and keep u updated as soon as I get the pen and test

ok now give it a chance to work you wont see any results for a week or so but try to get a little closer to 6.2 ,with next feed .

ok now give it a chance to work you wont see any results for a week or so but try to get a little closer to 6.2 ,with next feed .
Okay I will! What a good soil you recommend ??that it’s not crazy expensive. I heard some people say the root something soil is good

i always use a product called pro mix hp and add worm castings and compost and more perlite and a little bit of mycchoriza also when i 1st put my seedlings in to it .

That’s great info sir I am currently using CaMg+ 1-0-0 from general organics. I add one teaspoon to the nutrition mixture after following the nutrition mixture direction for the aggressive vegetation. But I think my pain problem is PH because with everything I add they need to have suggest magnesium and calcium but maybe because PH is not right . The plants are not absorbing correctly . I tried the pens in the past and they were horrible. I might try the strips to be safe

for my nutrition

I use floragro 2-1-6 - for aggressive veg growth they require 3 teaspoon a gallo n

then I use floramicro 5-0-1 and they require 2 tsp a gallon

then I put florabloom 0-5-4 and that’s 1 tsp a gallon

then I add the CaMg+ 1-0-0 and that’s 1 teaspoon a gallon. I mix them all well then give it to the plans.

i didn’t check PH after I added nutritions
Maybe Ph preventing magnesium absorb actions?
I got a sweet combo pen that is the cats meow! It was 150 bucks. It hit a button and check your juice! Easy calibration, it’s easy if you can follow instructions... I forget what brand it is but I will tell you when I get home in a bit.

I got the pen and all. And god that mixing soils and adding this and that is too much. Any soil I can just use out of the bag?

yes you can just use the pro mix as is just add a
little more perlite to it so it drains better , perlite is cheap 10 bucks gets a big bag, 2 handfuls for a 5 gallon pot is plenty , with out adding the other items you may have to start giving nutes to your plants sooner , the pro mix will only be strong enough for about a month of vegetative growth.dont add too much perlite or you change it to a more hydroponic style of grow and you will need to water a lot more often and bring the ph down to 5.8 -6 .

yes you can just use the pro mix as is just add a
little more perlite to it so it drains better , perlite is cheap 10 bucks gets a big bag, 2 handfuls for a 5 gallon pot is plenty , with out adding the other items you may have to start giving nutes to your plants sooner , the pro mix will only be strong enough for about a month of vegetative growth.dont add too much perlite or you change it to a more hydroponic style of grow and you will need to water a lot more often and bring the ph down to 5.8 -6 .
The pro mix is like 54 dollar a bag it’s expensive . What about roots organic?

WOW i live in Ontario and it is 26 bucks for a big bag , i am not familiar with root organic , i have heard about it but never actually used it but i see by the description it is high in coco fiber product , this is a true organic soil so you wont need to adjust your ph but you also CANNOT use the line of fertilizers you are using now , you must use a organic line like Gia Green or geo flora as these are organic nutes yours are salt based synthetics .

Roots Organics’ premium potting soil is coco fiber based potting soil that promotes optimal root zone conditions for maximized yields. The Roots Organics’ soil contains quality ingredients such as bat guano, humic acid, earthworm castings, and mycorrhizae fungi.
  • 15 cubic feet
  • Blended with a variety of soil amendments
  • Promotes optimal root growth
  • Lightweight and effective
SKU: MED-RO-PS1.5 Categories: Aurora Innovations, Brands We Carry, Grow Mediums, Organic, Potting Soil & Soilless Mixes, Roots Organics, Roots Organics Soil Tag: Roots Organics
In stock

Add To Cart
Share This :
Roots Organic soil is a truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil made only of the highest quality ingredients. Favored by many container gardeners, Roots Organic soil is formulated with a fine blend of all-natural fertilizers and amendments that provide excellent plant nourishment and optimal root zone conditions for strong lush growth and super yields.
Roots Organic Soil is Rich but Lightweight
A rich but drainable weight makes Roots Organic soil an excellent choice for any type of grow pots, whether you’re using air-pruning containers like smart pots or more traditional containers such as nursery pots and grow bags. The thick and durable Roots Organic soil bag can also serve as a suitable container for larger plant types – just cut off the top, add a few drainage holes, and you’re ready to grow!
Browse our full selection of Roots Organics fertilizers as well for great deals on high-quality nutrients from one of the best brands in the business!
A truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil. Comes in a heavy-duty, ready-to-grow, 1.5 cu. ft./10 gal, camouflage print bag—simply poke holes in the bottom, cut off the top, and plant. Roots Organic Potting Soil is amended with only the highest quality organic ingredients including bat guano, premium earthworm castings, fish bone meal, feather meal, green sand, mycorrhizae, glacial rock dust, soybean meal, humic acid, and much more. Already blended with correct proportions of perlite and pumice for excellent drainage and a vigorous root system.
Roots Organic Potting Soil Contains Mycorrhizae Fungi!
Mycorrhizae is a living organism and if the bags are left alone for a while before usage, the fungus will grow and medium may appear to be moldy! This is completely normal and is actually a good sign that the fungi are still active.

Related Products​

WOW i live in Ontario and it is 26 bucks for a big bag , i am not familiar with root organic , i have heard about it but never actually used it but i see by the description it is high in coco fiber product , this is a true organic soil so you wont need to adjust your ph but you also CANNOT use the line of fertilizers you are using now , you must use a organic line like Gia Green or geo flora as these are organic nutes yours are salt based synthetics .

Roots Organics’ premium potting soil is coco fiber based potting soil that promotes optimal root zone conditions for maximized yields. The Roots Organics’ soil contains quality ingredients such as bat guano, humic acid, earthworm castings, and mycorrhizae fungi.
  • 15 cubic feet
SKU: MED-RO-PS1.5 Categories: Aurora Innovations, Brands We Carry, Grow Mediums, Organic, Potting Soil & Soilless Mixes, Roots Organics, Roots Organics Soil Tag: Roots Organics
In stock

Add To Cart
Share This :
Roots Organic soil is a truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil made only of the highest quality ingredients. Favored by many container gardeners, Roots Organic soil is formulated with a fine blend of all-natural fertilizers and amendments that provide excellent plant nourishment and optimal root zone conditions for strong lush growth and super yields.
A rich but drainable weight makes Roots Organic soil an excellent choice for any type of grow pots, whether you’re using air-pruning containers like smart pots or more traditional containers such as nursery pots and grow bags. The thick and durable Roots Organic soil bag can also serve as a suitable container for larger plant types – just cut off the top, add a few drainage holes, and you’re ready to grow!
Browse our full selection of Roots Organics fertilizers as well for great deals on high-quality nutrients from one of the best brands in the business!
A truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil. Comes in a heavy-duty, ready-to-grow, 1.5 cu. ft./10 gal, camouflage print bag—simply poke holes in the bottom, cut off the top, and plant. Roots Organic Potting Soil is amended with only the highest quality organic ingredients including bat guano, premium earthworm castings, fish bone meal, feather meal, green sand, mycorrhizae, glacial rock dust, soybean meal, humic acid, and much more. Already blended with correct proportions of perlite and pumice for excellent drainage and a vigorous root system.
Mycorrhizae is a living organism and if the bags are left alone for a while before usage, the fungus will grow and medium may appear to be moldy! This is completely normal and is actually a good sign that the fungi are still active.

Related Products​

So I got my ppm pen. I tested my tap water is 294ppm

I am about I do some mixing and see what is it with nutes

• 15 cubic feet
In stock

Add To Cart
Share This :

Related Products​

Oh wow so I mixed the nutes and I tested with the ppm pen I got between 1800-1860ppm!!!! Holy fuck!! How do I reduce that to the recommended ppm which I believe you said 300 to 400ppm right?

Great article here chit chat,and thought Silica was a crushed quartz or sand material.
Is the Armour Si product soluble in water?
If not word is the dust from it can be very nasty stuff.

Great ideas

• 15 cubic feet
In stock

Add To Cart
Share This :

Related Products​

Do you know how to lower the ppm since mine is too high it’s around 1800

Do you know how to lower the ppm since mine is too high it’s around 1800
The only way is to add more plain water. It'll reduce down to your range.
:peace:

I am just out of Vancouver BC and our water is fantastic. I add about 2ml of pH up per 16 liters of water. That puts me about 6.3-6.4 ish. Nutes are supposed to be added in a specific order. If you look at the pic. I add nutes starting from the left and working to the right. My bucket has air stones and a pump so it circulates it. I add pH down last. Once I water my plants, I empty the bucket out and add fresh water. I then wait till next feeding to add nutes. I also have two pH pens and strips. I calibrate the pH pen in vinegar. Seems to work for me.
20201231_151352[1].jpg

Thank you, so even if they say on the nutes to add per gallon still add more water to lower it? What you recommend the ppm should be for the plants?
If you take a peak at some grow journals most have recommended ppm or ec at each stage of your plants life.
Remember you can’t force your girls to take in more than they want. So lower ppm than recommended on each bottle is better for your girls.

Back
Top Bottom