I have a pre employment test in 48 hours Help

SDkushgrl

SO I went to a interview and they told me they require a drug test. I didnt really think I would get the job so I went home and smoked my usual evening bowl.
I have a cold and have been feeling really crappy. So today I decide I am going to take one hit to rid the head cold blues. As I am exhaling my "medicine" the job calls. Oh hey so we want to hire you. Can you take a drug test before Monday? Me: Yeah sure, no problem. I hang up and go into panic mode.

The last drug test I took was over 20 years ago. I took niacin like crazy and I passed but didnt smoke everyday at that time.

Of course all my smoking buddies have different suggestions.
1. Synthetic Urine
2. Hydrate and Flush drink
3. Hydrate and Flush Pills

I immediatly went to my own remedy:
1. Hydrate with cranberry juice and water
2. B12 Injection 1CC daily
3. B12 tablets double up
4. Cranberry tablets daily double up
5. Niacin Tablets daily double up.
6. Creatine daily double up.

Now I am super super anxiety ridden so I dont think I can manage the synthetic urine. However I may buy it and bring in case the mood is right. I will also test my own urine at home. I will also bring visine and add a few drops if I use my own urine.

This is my plan.....What do you think friends?

I hate to tell you your plan sucks ass. LMFAO.
That is how it always works, you smoke not thinking your gonna get the job the way the job market is now days. I totally understand.Smoked pot on the job for many years and I will tell you how I did it and if you want it to work for you then do it word for word. No bullshit.If you don't your screwed. Ok here is what you do.

1) get a small bottle and oral thermometer
2) get clean pee you can use wife's, girlfriend's, mom's,
who ever as long as it's clean. (if you use womans
pee,they can not be on the rag)
3) get it hot with tap water only and use thermometer get it
to 110* and go take your UA

It's really the only way sorry. dont waste your money on clean pee drinks and shit like that. You are gonna have to pack piss in tapped under your nuts . Sorry so brief wife called and have to go get her I will check back later

you can disagree all you want where is your bright ideas.
I did it that way for yrs. I was on a last chance agreement for 2 yrs passed every one of my UA's and that was on the spot UA's .Med exspress comes in and they call your name and you go to the office and take a UA's. Hand wammers get your pee to hot .You cant micowave it you will kill it or cook it. Water you can dilute it down with water. If you want to sit there and say I disagree. If you dont have any help to offer then dont offer any.Synthetic urine works fine but we are talking about taking a UA in two days. Its not like He/She has time to go buy some its easier to ask friends and family.
The Detox drinks and pills DO NOT WORK!!! at all I tried them myself and got double my money back. Yeah they guarented it and I got double my money but I was out of a job.
So getright lets here what you got.

SDkushgrl Im sorry for refering to you as one of the guys I didnt read your screen name I just read what you needed. You can also put it under your boob any where your body stays warm. I used to have a stick on thermometer that worked great for on the spot.If your gonna play the game then you got to try and win at all cost. Me personaly dont see anything wrong with someone smoking after work.Not everyone can smoke and function at work. Me I drove Forklift for yrs tatered out of my gore every day. Plus loaded trucks semis.

I took a pre employment test back in september and im going to have to agree with 420inoregon. There are other ways that claim to work with guarantees and all other types of promises, but those "flushes" really only work well on home drug tests, which led me to use someone elses piss. I needed the job and its not worth the risk. Any kind of serious test your best bet is going to be someone else REAL,clean, piss.

The method i used is similar to 420inoregons, i got some clean piss from a buddy of mine thats in the navy, put it in a water bottle and put it in the fridge overnight. then before my test i took the bottle into the shower with me and made it as hot as i could stand to heat it up, about 30 minutes before i had to be there so my body could keep it warm enough. I just taped it to my inner thigh and didnt use a thermometer but i was also praying for the next 24 hours that i passed lol, a thermometer might help in cutting out the guess work. And also if you can get the clean piss right before the test it would be better i dont recommend trying to save piss it goes bad VERY fast.

nico piff right on that reminds me of when I was on this last chance agreement. Every time med exspress would come around (once a month) I would go get some clean pee from my buddy. I would have him pee on the spot right in my bottle. Then I would go and pour half out and fill with hot water from the break room. Every month this would go on. For about 6 mths straight then every other month.The General Manager had a hard-on for me.I was a forklift driver in a big sawmill here in oregon. Shit another time I used 6 month old piss I kept in my fridge it was all brown and real rank smell. I couldnt beleave it they wanted to check my kidneys. It wasnt because of the piss it was rutine. It was some funny shit but hey you got to do what you got to do. I got laid off cause of dirty UA gave me 30 days to clean up. So I read alot about pot and in the work place There is actually some articals out there about it. I also sat around with a bottle between my legs to see how long it took to get cold. My conclusion is get it to 110* and you can sit there all day and it only drops down to 94* perfect for a UA. Cause they go down to 91 and up to 100 thats it . Thats how it works here in this state.
Thanks and I wouldnt recomend 6 month old piss. It dont look right.

also if you want to take in fake/clean piss tie hand warmers around the bottle, i usually use a medicine bottle, and rubberbands. works perfect keeps it between the 90-100 range.

or since you're a female, get some clean/fake piss, stick it in a balloon, and then stick the balloon inside your vagina, excuse my language :), a friend of mine used to do it like that, just be glad it's not monitored, hers were and she had to discreetly poke a hole in the balloon with a needle.

420farmer synthetic piss does work. All It is I beleave is dried out urine I think. Or some man made shit with the right make-up.

burton1291 I knew this chick that used a exedrine bottle the family size(ouch). With fucking tin foil covering the top. No bullshit she did that for her Federal P.O.
They can also put it under there boob, If they are big enough. No offence ladies. I dont meen to sound perverted. Its just the facts. People do what ever it takes to pass. I've heard of them using a catheter to put piss back inside there kidneys. They get big time infections.They also used dog piss. Now that would be some funny shit following your dog around until he pisses. I use my wifes piss to take UA's for my doctor. She thinks I will OD if I smoke and take my Methadone and my Morphine. Shit I been tring to OD on my pot for yrs. The only thing that gets hurt when I smoke is my fridge and cubboards.LOL. So I went and got my card anyways because Im not taking pain pills forever and I will need some kind of relief. She is one of those Reffer Maddness kind of people.
buton1291 I had some buddies that used hand warmers and got popped for it beind to hot both of them.
Like I said when I got laid off yrs ago for giving a dirty UA I read alot about UA and your piss . There is a blocker drug out there that elemenates THC in the urine. They did studies on mice. Got them all fucked up and UAed them.(bastards) They gave one the bocker drug and nothing to the other one. The blocker drug worked no thc in that mouses urine. They just wont tell you what the blocker drug was. If there is any doctors or any Lab guys/gals on here would know maybe.

you must have never taken a test for probation dilute=fail, usually if it comes back dilute then you gotta retake.

No it doesnt dude ive done it everytime i take a test and pass i have even for probation believe me or not. Its better than warming someone else's piss and hoping it stays in the right temp while you wait and everything for your turn to piss...id dilute over that any day but whatever.

420farmer said:
Omg just get synthetic piss why are we still talking about using other ppls piss or watering it down lol synthetic piss is available online and works every time

Thank you! I have been saying get synthetic piss from the beginning!

you could also use the sur gel way.

alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing greasy to like a mcdonalds burger and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt

papaduckie said:
you could also use the sur gel way.

alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing greasy to like a mcdonalds burger and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt

ORRR you could just order synthetic piss, rather than play scientist and fail. LOL

Back
Top Bottom