i have a question let me do organize in this...

the yellowing leaves will fall off.. and dont worry that one plant is doing it and the other one isn't... each plant grows different no matter if they're the same genetics or not.

that's a possibility, but then gain some plants will use up more nutrients faster than another... lets wait to hear from grow support on this one

are they in the same pot? or seperate pots?

are you feeding them all the same? If yes, the smaller plant could be overfertilized..

Peace
MC

i start the 7 week in 12/12 hps 250
i grow then togther 2 female NL.
i grow them from seed.
today when i turn them to the the other side i see thet the one of them star to yellow leaf fall down but she is the smallest from them and the big one dont start yet
what is meen?:hmmmm:
the two of them look delicacy sticky stinking for the good things i meen :allgood: :allgood: :allgood:

S/he's in the 7th week of flowering. The yellowing leaves are normal and you should stop feeding them for the last week. They are "delicacy sticky stinking". I think that means they are "deliciously sticky and stinking" because they are almost finished. If you are indeed at the 7th week of 12/12, stop feeding, the fan leaves will turn all sorts of pretty colors and get ready to harvest during the 8th or 9th week. It's up to you to decide if they need shorter or longer finish periods though.

"feed with just water for the last 2-3 weeks of its life"----you meen when i finsh the 9 week in 12/12 or befor this or?

plan water ph balnce i know jast from when?

and tel me :

tel me smthing if i in the and of the harvrest and jast the top look ready .(i am in the middle of 7 week)
and all the rast from down not yat.
i can do the wash to all and after a week to cat the top and leave the rast to grow for 1-3 week antel they will be ready?
is it ok to grow them after the wash?
let me know about this thing
i am yat so please understand me this is my 3 grow but for me is the 1 thet will be succeed
?????????????????????????????????:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom