I have a seedling humidity\ Light distance Question.

prodotype

Can someone please help me i need to know what humidity is best for seedling's
and also what distance should my lights be away from my seedling's.
Im running 6 floros 3 warm white & 3 cool white, my seedlings are just getting there first tru leaves, currently the lights are 12" or 1' above the seedlings.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks all :peace:

Can someone please help me i need to know what humidity is best for seedling's
and also what distance should my lights be away from my seedling's.
Im running 6 floros 3 warm white & 3 cool white, my seedlings are just getting there first tru leaves, currently the lights are 12" or 1' above the seedlings.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks all :peace:

You should have your seedlings in a dome for a week to 10 days, that way you don't need to worry about humidity. Keep them sprayed with straight water often. The fluro's can be right above the dome or about three inces from the plant if you don't use them...Although plants can touch the light for awhile keep an eye on it so it doesn't. Don't start feeding it until you see some established growth. What part of Ontario are you?

You should have your seedlings in a dome for a week to 10 days, that way you don't need to worry about humidity. Keep them sprayed with straight water often. The fluro's can be right above the dome or about three inces from the plant if you don't use them...Although plants can touch the light for awhile keep an eye on it so it doesn't. Don't start feeding it until you see some established growth. What part of Ontario are you?

Keeping seedlings in a dome for 10 days will weaken them and slow growth, it will also provide a chance for dampening off to happen.

I take the dome off when they break the top of the soil.

Thanks ThatBoyDean and ledtester for replying the humidity question is my bad i meant,
What humidity should my grow space be at for seedling's and vegging plants.thanks

I now have my lights about 2.5-3 inches above my plants.
Thank's guy's.

ledtester (What part of Ontario are you)

Up around a town called Huntsville.
Are you a northerener also ?

Thanks ThatBoyDean and ledtester for replying the humidity question is my bad i meant,
What humidity should my grow space be at for seedling's and vegging plants.thanks :peace:

ledtester (What part of Ontario are you)

Up around a town called Huntsville.
Are you a northerener also ?

kool just sold some land in Huntsville last year,,,I'm near Tweed ..Home of Elvis and now an Army serial killer! BTW I found if you keep your seedlings and clones in the dome a bit longer until they get some growth, dampning off becomes less of an issue. And 50% humidity is something to shoot for thoughout the plants stages.

Back
Top Bottom