I have little gnats flying around the bottom of my girls?

Twinkie

HELP AGAIN PLEASE, :adore:I HAVE LITTLE GNATS FLYING AROUND THE BOTTOM OF MY GIRLS. WHAT COULD THEY BE AND IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO. i AM ALREADY SPRAYING EVERY THREE DAYS FOR MITES IT SAYS ITS FOR MITES, CONTROLS FUNGUS, AND INSECTS ITS CALLED SAFER 3 IN 1 GARDEN SPRAY.:peace:

Re: I have little gnats flying around the bottom of my girls??

Tyry those sticky fly traps. If they are gnats then that should take care of those suckers.

CGs

could it be those fungus gnats i did have a fungus problem i think not sure when they were 2 months i had a split in stalk i made a bandage and it healed but since i have noticed these little suckers flying around. what do you think? i have had a fly strip hung for a while they were in front of window but now they r in a closet, should i be woried.

Easy Twinkie, them little bugger will continue to lay eggs in your soil and breed as long as its wet. They like wet conditions best so you can dry out the soil a bit and use them sticky pads to kill em all or get a 2inch layer of sand on top of your soil to prevent them getting to in, an all the baby eggs will die.

If untreated they will continue laying eggs in the soil and feeding on your roots eventually feeding up the stem, kill the bastards!

Well, I went ahead and harvested my crop. :bravo: they are hanging upside down in a paper bag as we speak. I cant wait to try it it smells absolutely awesome and its going to be a :party: With all the problems I got myself into its amazing I got anything at all. I haven't weighed it yet but I will, once its dry.
HAS ANYONE CURED USING FOODSAVER SYSTEM. I WANT TO BUT AFRAID IT WILL CRUSH BUDS. I DID PUT A FEW BUDS IN ONE TO TEST IT AND IT SQEEZES THE LIVING !@#$ OUT OF THEM

I am going to do an experiment and try to convert the dj shorts blackberry into a mother so i will have to revert her back to veg. I would like to try and get some clones from her as dj shorts blackberry is my favorite medicine. it works on my main three symptons pain, nausea, and insomnia. I want to say thank you so much for all the wonderful help i received while growing my girls :thanks: you guys are great i wish i could share with all those that helped you deserve a hand :thumb: or in this case a thumb. so long for now Take a look at my second grow entitled "Number 2 California Orange!" SEE YA THERE

fungus gnats. So that means you gotta get rid and clean everything, and then you can swear at them again when they appear at your next grow.

HAS ANYONE CURED USING FOODSAVER SYSTEM. I WANT TO BUT AFRAID IT WILL CRUSH BUDS. I DID PUT A FEW BUDS IN ONE TO TEST IT AND IT SQEEZES THE LIVING !@#$ OUT OF THEM

You want to dry them slowly, not as fast as the food saver system will do. It should take from three days to ten days to dry out properly, then you jar to cure them. The reason to dry slowly is to allow the chlorophyll to break down which gives the meds a less harsh taste.

Easy Twinkie, them little bugger will continue to lay eggs in your soil and breed as long as its wet. They like wet conditions best so you can dry out the soil a bit and use them sticky pads to kill em all or get a 2inch layer of sand on top of your soil to prevent them getting to in, an all the baby eggs will die.

If untreated they will continue laying eggs in the soil and feeding on your roots eventually feeding up the stem, kill the bastards!

what a great idea, thank you!:thanks:

2ND GROW DAY 48

I am telling this story as it seems hard to get news on the right feed. Washington was hit by the feds yesterday taking down dispensories from Kirkland to south Olympia. Taking all their invemtory and computers and even went to y dispensories house and tore it up completely. He is completely legal paying taxes on what donations come in. What thanks does he get he was on the list of dispensories to be raided. Obamma says to leaves us alone seems like someone in the whitehouse forgot to tell them to leave us alone we need our medicine.

i used some "organicide" sprayed on the soil surface and dug up the top 1/2" to further discomfort the larvae. what really did the most was to repot my plant to mostly new soil leaving the old bucket and soil outside to freeze. these flies also live in drains and toilets so keep everything clean. I dump boiling water down drains every once in awhile. meanwhile, leave the spiders alone to do their job. j

Back
Top Bottom